Stanley Tools FatMax® Quick Access Premium Backpack
The STANLEY FATMAX® Quick Access Premium Backpack combines the advantages of both closed and open soft storage solutions into one. It has been constructed from durable materials for internal protection against tool damage. The high quality tarpaulin and 600 denier fabric provide added durability for increased wear resistance.
3 large tool compartments and multiple pockets provide a quick and convenient storage solution depending on your needs. The reinforced water proof base protects against dirt and moisture. The ergonomic padded back and shoulder strap allows for easier carrying of heavier loads. There is also a separate internal compartment which is ideal for safely storing a laptop.
- Tool backpack workstation with 3 internal compartments and 1 external pocket
- Large open compartments for quick tool access
- Combines strong flexible high quality Tarpaulin with 600D
- Premium ergonomic padded back with air mesh
- Padded shoulder straps for heavy load carriage
- Secure padded laptop compartment
- Multiple pockets and tool holders for a wide variety of tools
- Rigid water-proof plastic bottom
- Personal belongings compartment for wallet, keys, mobile phone
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition - with proof of purchase - and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statutory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a product which is not in its original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier items or hazardous items, including all liquids, the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
FAULTY OR DAMAGED ITEM(S):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or is incomplete please contact us straight away (within 24 hours) and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
RETURNS FOR SIP INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS & OTHER PALLET ITEMS:
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item, plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Many of our products are available on a guaranteed next-day (before 1pm) delivery service for an extra charge. If you need something delivered urgently, please call us and we'll do what we can to help.
How much do you charge for delivery?
Delivery is free* for the majority of UK mainland orders over £75. For orders under £75 the majority of items are just £3.49 delivery. For slightly bigger or heavier orders, the charge is £5. Simply add a product to the basket to see the delivery charge for that item (if you add more items the delivery may change). For international deliveries, please see below.
*Excludes all liquids which have a delivery charge of £6 for UK mainland orders, no matter what the order size is.
Due to increased costs from carriers, we subsidise delivery charges to the following areas (but there may be additional amounts to pay and these are shown under the delivery information tab on the product pages and at the checkout): Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland (BT postcodes), Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands & Islands, Europe, Rest of the World.
|Brand Name||Stanley Tools|
You may be interested in
Money Back Guarantee
30 day no fuss returns policy.
Free & Fast Shipping
On orders over £75
5* service and delivery EVERY time.