- Delivery Info
- Bought With
Great as a Christmas Gift or an Advent Calendar
Kraftform Kompakt 817 VDE
Wera Kraftform Kompakt VDE Interchangeable Screwdriver Set comprises of a VDE handle with blade auto-lock system and VDE blades.
Individually tested for dielectric strength under a 10,000V load, to guarantee safe working at 1,000V. Drop tested at extreme temperatures to ensure insulation won't fail in tough jobsite conditions. The screwdriver tip is made from powerbit grade steel for unbeatable strength. Supplied in a rugged belt pouch.
Kraftform Kompakt 816R Bit Holding Screwdriver
- Maximum torque of 50Nm
- Rapidaptor technology in the bit holder enables quick and easy bit change
- Screwdriver bits are also ideal for direct insertion into a power tool
- Multi-component handle with non roll design
- Supplied in a high quality tool pouch
- 1x 817 VDE Screwdriver Holder Handle for KK Attachments:
- 1x KK 62 i PH1 x 154mm Screwdriver Attachment
- 1x KK 62 i PH2 x 154mm Screwdriver Attachment
- 1x KK 65 i PZ1 x 154mm Screwdriver Attachment
- 1x KK 65 i PZ2 x 154mm Screwdriver Attachment
- 1x KK 60 i SL 0.4 x 2.5 x 154mm Screwdriver Attachment
- 1x KK 60 i SL 0.6 x 3.5 x 154mm Screwdriver Attachment
- 1x KK 60 i SL 0.8 x 4.0 x 154mm Screwdriver Attachment
- 1x KK 60 i SL 1.0 x 5.5 x 154mm Screwdriver Attachment
- 1x 816 R Screwdriver Holder Handle for Bits:
- 1x 851/4 Z PH1 x 89mm Screwdriver Bit
- 1x 851/4 Z PH2 x 89mm Screwdriver Bit
- 1x 855/4 Z PZ1 x 89mm Screwdriver Bit
- 1x 855/4 Z PZ2 x 89mm Screwdriver Bit
- 1x 800/4 Z SL 1.05.5 x 89 mm Screwdriver Bit
- 1x 867/4 Z TX15 x 89mm Screwdriver Bit
- 1x 867/4 Z TX20 x 89mm Screwdriver Bit
- 1x 867/4 Z TX25 x 89mm Screwdriver Bit
- 1x 3.0 x 63mm Allen Key
- 1x 4.0 x 70mm Allen Key
- 1x 5.0 x 80mm Allen Key
- 1x 6.0 x 90mm Allen Key
- 1x 1496 Phosphorescent (Glow-in-the-dark) Bottle Opener
- 1x Textile Carry Case
- 1x Hook and Loop Fastener Strip
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delvery may incurr a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
All claims must be raised within 3 days of delivery or 5 days of non-delivery.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items:
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Small Packet - Available to all UK Post Codes - £3.79
Zone A - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £5.95*
Zone B - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £17.95*
Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland
Zone C - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £19.95*
Scottish Islands & Channel Islands
Zone D - £21.95*
Republic of Ireland
* Price is per order not per item
Deliveries - Due to the current situation (Covid-19) some products may take a day or two longer then normal to deliver due to carrier congestion.
Normal Delivery is expected to be within 3-7 working days, to help our customer service team manage the workload please do not chase your order unless 8 working days have passed.
FLEX Deliveries - These items are shipped from Germany and have a longer than normal delivery time, approximately 3-4 working days longer.
Liquids and long items will be subject to additional charges at checkout depending on your delivery Zone.
For more delivery details please click here.
If your delivery Zone is not listed please call 020 3871 8515 for assistance.
Need it quicker? Call 020 3871 8515