- Delivery Info
- Chrome Vanadium steel
- Bit sockets (non-impact) for both manual or power tool
- Holding function holds screws securely
- 'Take It Easy' tool finder with colour-coding
- Knurling on lower socket end for more grip
100mm Zyklop bit sockets for TORX socket screws, supplied in a robust textile pouch for easy storage, equipped with "Take it Easy" Tool Finder which colour codes tools according to size and profile, making it quick and simple to select the desired tool.
Chrome vanadium steel, matt-chrome plated. Holding function holds securely on the tool, while knurling on the lower socket end provides improved grip when used manually. The bit sockets come with 3/8 inch drive and holding function which reduces the risk of losing the screw, making the set extremely convenient.
The manual and machine sockets can be used for both hand and power tools (non-impact), so you need just one socket set for all applications.
1 x TX 25x100.0
1 x TX 27x100.0
1 x TX 30x100.0
1 x TX 40x100.0
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delvery may incurr a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Small Packet - Available to all UK Post Codes - £3.79
Zone A - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £5.95*
Zone B - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £17.95*
Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland
Zone C - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £19.95*
Scottish Islands & Channel Islands
Zone D - £21.95*
Republic of Ireland
* Price is per order not per item
Liquids and long items will be subject to additional charges at checkout depending on your delivery Zone.
For more delivery details please click here.
If your delivery Zone is not listed please call 020 3871 8515 for assistance.
Need it quicker? Call 020 3871 8515