- Delivery Info
The STANLEY FATMAX® Quick Access Premium Backpack combines the advantages of both closed and open soft storage solutions into one. It has been constructed from durable materials for internal protection against tool damage. The high quality tarpaulin and 600 denier fabric provide added durability for increased wear resistance.
3 large tool compartments and multiple pockets provide a quick and convenient storage solution depending on your needs. The reinforced water proof base protects against dirt and moisture. The ergonomic padded back and shoulder strap allows for easier carrying of heavier loads. There is also a separate internal compartment which is ideal for safely storing a laptop.
- Tool backpack workstation with 3 internal compartments and 1 external pocket
- Large open compartments for quick tool access
- Combines strong flexible high quality Tarpaulin with 600D
- Premium ergonomic padded back with air mesh
- Padded shoulder straps for heavy load carriage
- Secure padded laptop compartment
- Multiple pockets and tool holders for a wide variety of tools
- Rigid water-proof plastic bottom
- Personal belongings compartment for wallet, keys, mobile phone
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delvery may incurr a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
All claims must be raised within 3 days of delivery or 5 days of non-delivery.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items:
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Small Packet - Available to all UK Post Codes - £3.79
Zone A - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £5.95*
Zone B - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £17.95*
Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland
Zone C - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £19.95*
Scottish Islands & Channel Islands
Zone D - £21.95*
Republic of Ireland
* Price is per order not per item
Deliveries - Due to the current situation (Covid-19) some products may take a day or two longer then normal to deliver due to carrier congestion.
Normal Delivery is expected to be within 3-7 working days, to help our customer service team manage the workload please do not chase your order unless 8 working days have passed.
FLEX Deliveries - These items are shipped from Germany and have a longer than normal delivery time, approximately 3-4 working days longer.
Liquids and long items will be subject to additional charges at checkout depending on your delivery Zone.
For more delivery details please click here.
If your delivery Zone is not listed please call 020 3871 8515 for assistance.
Need it quicker? Call 020 3871 8515