- Delivery Info
The Makita DLX2137PJ 18v twin pack is part of the LXT range of tools from Makita and features a DHP482 combi drill and and DHR263 twin 18v battery rotary hammer drill, making an ideal fixing kit for builders, plumbers, carpenters and electricians.
The Makita DHR263 is a 26mm cordless SDS plus rotary hammer drill based on model BHR262 but powered with 2x 18v batteries giving the equivalent power of a 36v machine.
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system
- Compact design that maintains the same easy handling and high manoeuvrability as the BHR262
- LED Job light with pre-glow and afterglow functions
- 3 mode operation - Rotation + Hammering - Hammering only - Rotation only
- When different capacity batteries are used together, (for example 3.0Ah BL1830 and 4.0Ah BL1840, or fully charged BL1830 and 70% charged BL1830), the machine stops when the battery with less capacity gets empty
- One touch slide chuck for SDS-plus bit
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Battery capacity warning lamp
- 40 different bit-angle settings
- Voltage: 36v (2 x 18v)
- Battery capacity: Up to 5Ah
- Charge Time: 36 minutes for 4Ah, 22 minutes for 3Ah
- Max. in steel: 13mm
- Max. in wood: 32mm
- Max in concrete: 26mm
- No load speed: 0-1,200 rpm
- Impacts per minute: 0-4,800bpm
- Chuck type: SDS+ plus (standard)
- Operation modes: 3 modes
- Net weight: 4.7kg
DHP482 18v LXT Combi Drill
- Electric brake
- 2 mechanical gears.
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Twin LED job light
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Keyless Chuck
- Compact and lightweight design
- Equipped with Battery protection circuit: designed to protect the battery from damages due to overdischarge, high temperature or overload current.
- Metal gears
- Voltage: 18v
- Soft Application Max Torque (Nm): 36
- Hard Application Max Torque (Nm): 62
- Torque Settings: 21 + Drill
- Brake Type: Electric
- No. of Gears: 2
- LED Job Light: Yes / Twin / Pre-glow & After-glow
- Battery Capacity Indicator: No
- Battery Compatibility: 18v Lithium-Ion (LXT)
- Rotation: Forward / Reverse
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- No Load Speed (RPM) High: 0-1900
- No Load Speed (RPM) Med: N/A
- No Load Speed (RPM) Low: 0-600
- Chuck Type: 3-Jaw / Single Sleeve Keyless
- Chuck Capacity (mm): 13
- Screw Capacity: Machine Screw (mm): 6
- Screw Capacity: Wood Screw (mm): 10 x 90
- Drill Capacity: Concrete (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Metal (mm): 13
- Drill Capacity: Wood (mm): 38
- Impact Rate (BPM) High: 0-28500
- Impact Rate (BPM) Med: N/A
- Impact Rate (BPM) Low: 0-9000
- Overall Length (mm): 198
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 1.5/2Ah Batt: 1.5
- Net Weight (Approx. Kg) with 3/4/5Ah Batt: 1.8
- Brushless Motor: No
1 x DHP482 Combi Drill
1 x DHP482 Belt Hook
1 x DHR263 SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill
1 x DHR263 Side Handle
1 x DHR263 Depth Stop
1 x DC18RD Twin Port Charger
3 x BL1840 4.0Ah Li-Ion Batteries
1 x Makpac Connector Case Type 3
1 x Makpac Connector Case Type 4
1 x 194683-7 100ml Grease
1 x Makita Wipe Cloth
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delvery may incurr a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Small Packet - Available to all UK Post Codes - £3.79
Zone A - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £5.95*
Zone B - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £17.95*
Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland
Zone C - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £19.95*
Scottish Islands & Channel Islands
Zone D - £21.95*
Republic of Ireland
* Price is per order not per item
Liquids and long items will be subject to additional charges at checkout depending on your delivery Zone.
For more delivery details please click here.
If your delivery Zone is not listed please call 020 3871 8515 for assistance.
Need it quicker? Call 020 3871 8515