- Delivery Info
- Bought With
The LED Lenser MH2 offers a maximum output of 100 lumens white light from a single high powered LED and also has a single red side LED.
Red light is useful for low level lighting, preserving the users night vision and animal spotting. The white and red light can be switched between by holding the button down on the top of the torch for 2 seconds.
The white light cycles through the three settings of high, low, flash and then off with each press. When changed to the red light, each press cycles through red, red flash and then off. If in any setting for longer that 2 seconds, the next press will turn the head torch off.
The white light can also be focused from a spot beam to a flood beam by twisting the focusing bezel and the hinged bracket allows the MH2 to be tilted forwards by 45° so that you can angle the light down if need be.
A lock out function is also featured, which prevents accidental activation of the light when not in use. Simply hold the button down for 5 seconds and the red LED will flash once to indicate it is in lock out mode. To exit lock out mode, hold the button down again for another 5 seconds.
Powered by three AAA alkaline batteries, the MH2 has a run-time of up to 40 hours on the low setting (down to 1 lumen).
High: 100 lumens; 10 hours run-time; 100 m beam range
Low: 15 lumens; 40 hours run-time; 30 m beam range
- Type: Focusing head torch
- Operating Modes: Low / High / Flash / Red / Resh Flash
- Luminous Flux: Up to 100 lumens
- Lamp: 1 x white LED / 1 x red side LEDs
- Beam Range: Up to 100 m
- Batteries Required: 3 x AAA alkaline (included)
- Run Time: Up to 40 hours (low setting)
- Weight: 105 g (including batteries)
- Body Colour: Black
- Strap: Adjustable elastic
- Switch Type: Push button switch
- Environmental: Water resistant to IPX6 standards
- Warranty: 5 years
- Regulatory Compliance: CE / RoHS
- Supplied in a retail pack and includes:
- LED Lenser MH2 LED head torch x 1
- Duracell AAA alkaline battery x 3
- Manual x 1
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application. (Currently unavaliable due to Covid-19)
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delvery may incurr a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
All claims must be raised within 2 days of delivery or 5 days of non-delivery.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items:
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Small Packet - Available to all UK Post Codes - £3.99
(Single item packet rate) (3-4 Days)
Zone A - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £5.99*
UK Mainland (1-3 Days)
Zone B - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £14.99*
Isle of wight
Zone C - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £19.99*
Scottish Islands & Highlands, Northern Ireland & Channel Islands
Zone D - £21.99*
Republic of Ireland & Isle of Man
* Price is per order not per item apart from small packet rate.
Liquids and long Items - Liquids and long items will be subject to additional charge of £2.95 at checkout depending on your delivery Zone.
Under £150 free delivery does not apply to long lengths or liquids, This is due to a surcharge from our couriers.
If your delivery Zone is not listed please call 020 3871 8515 for assistance.
For more delivery details please click here.
Need it quicker? Call 020 3871 8515