- Delivery Info
The super popular X21R.2 just got even better with the BRAND NEW upgraded X21R. It now has an impressive 5000 lumens boost output, which is an increase of over one third of the previous output, but still only using 7 LEDs as before.
The flagship technology is still present, including the X-Lens Technology that effortless combines the 7 reflector lenses to create one perfect ray of powerful light which can reach a distance of up to 800 metres when focused into a spot. The Advanced Focus System optics allow the X21R to be focused from spot to flood simply by sliding the head backwards and forwards.
A mighty performer in every sense, the X21R is often used for long-range search and rescue operations as well as outdoor and wildlife adventures as it features every conceivable benefit the most dedicated professional or enthusiast would need. An intuitive Fast Action Switch towards the front of the high-strength aluminium barrel opens up a portfolio of numerous individual user options and controls. These include two Energy modes (Constant Current, Energy Saving), four pre-set Light Programmes (Low, Action, Signal, Defence) utilising up to eight Light Options (Low Power, Power, Boost, Dim, Position, SOS, Blink, Defence Strobe).
Five positions on the fast action selector ring allow access to different outputs. The far left icon is a lock symbol and when in this position the light cannot be turned on with the button. The next icon is a half black and half white circle and is the low programme which cycles from low to high and when turned off in this position the button can be lightly pressed for momentary operation which is useful for signalling in Morse code at a low output.
The next icon is a fully white circle and is the action programme which will turn on in high and can be changed to a pre-saved dimmable output. Morse signalling can also be done in this mode. If the button is lightly pressed for more than 3 seconds with the light off in the action programme it will enter the 5000 lumen boost mode and it will stay in this mode until the button is released.
The fourth icon has a small SOS printed on it and is the signal light programme which cycles through SOS, blink and signal blink. The fifth and final icon has a lightening bolt and is the defence light programme which comes on in strobe and can be cycled to the high output.
Other clever features include an emergency light that switches itself on automatically if the power supply is interrupted or fails while it is connected to the power via the charging cable and when the emergency mode is activated. The 360° ten-stage dual power indicator that sits around the charging contact on the tail of the torch enables you to see overall battery charge or life remaining and the blue indicators will decrease as the torch is in use, with the final light turning red when the battery is nearly empty.
The X21R uses a LiFeP04 rechargeable battery that is a Safety Ytrion Cell which charges faster and more efficiently than conventional rechargeable batteries. The battery is charged inside the torch using the floating charging system. The charging cable consists of three sections, the UK mains plug which has a figure of 8 connection that fits into the power block, and the the power block cable connects to the final charging cable which features the magnetic end that attaches to the tail of the torch. Once connected together and the power is on the torch will begin to charge and the indicator on the magnetic connector will turn red to show charging in progress and turn green once charging is complete.
A bracket is supplied that can be wall mounted and is designed to hold the X21R in place while on charge or it can also be used flat on a surface, but it is not required to charge the torch as this can be done with the torch lay down or even stood on its end if you prefer.
It is supplied with a hard carrying case containing integrated battery, magnetic charger,wall mount, shoulder strap, tripod mount and removable anti-roll protection rings that are already fitted on the torch.
- Seven LEDs to provide high output
- Advanced Focus System™ optics
- X-Lens Technology™. Multiple lenses perfectly calibrated to produce a single beam
- Smart Light Technology™. Micro-chip controlled multi-option technology
- Two energy usage modes (Constant Current, Energy Saving)
- Four pre-set light programs utilising eight light options
- Speed Focus™ . Instant, smooth, stage-less beam selection
- Fast Action Dynamic Switch™. Instant program selector/reactive switch combination
- Large beam width due to larger head size – great for illuminating large areas
- Robust, protective aircraft-grade aluminium housing
- User-friendly modular design
- Corrosion resistant gold plated contacts for better conductivity
- Water and dust resistant to IP54 standard
- Protective hard carry/storage case
- Type: Professional hand-held searchlight torch
- Operating Modes: Boost / Power / Low / Dimmable / SOS / Blink / Signal Blink / Strobe / Morse
- Beam Range: Up to 800 m
- Run Time: Up to 40 hours on low
- Luminous Flux: Up to 5000 lumens
- LED: 7 x Cree LED chip
- Focus: Advanced focus system; spot to flood
- Batteries Required: LiFeP04 Safety Ytrion battery pack (included)
- Overall Length: 407 mm
- Head Diameter: 95 mm
- Barrel Diameter: 39 mm
- Weight: 1315 grams
- Body Colour: Black
- Body Material: Aircraft grade aluminium
- Electrical Contacts: Gold plated contacts
- Switch Type: Fast action switch
- Warranty: 5 years
- Regulatory Compliance: CE / RoHS
- Low: 200 lumens; 40 hours run-time; 150 m beam range
- Power: 3500 lumens; 5 hours run-time; 700 m beam range
- Boost: 5000 lumens; 2 hours run-time; 800 m beam range*
Note: *The 5000 lumens is a boost function which cannot be permanently turned on like the other outputs and is only active while the button is being held halfway down in the action light programme.
The above outputs are for energy saving mode and brightness output will gradually decrease throughout the run-time in order to provide longer run-times.
- Supplied in a protective plastic hard carry case and includes:
- LED Lenser X21R LED torch x 1
- Shoulder strap x 1
- Magnetic contact charger x 1
- Wall mount x 1
- Tripod mount x 1
- Charging cable x 1
- Front and back protection rings x 1
- Integrated Yitron safety battery pack x 1
- Manual x 1
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application. (Currently unavaliable due to Covid-19)
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delvery may incurr a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
All claims must be raised within 2 days of delivery or 5 days of non-delivery.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items:
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Small Packet - Available to all UK Post Codes - £3.99
Zone A - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £5.95*
Zone B - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £17.95*
Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland
Zone C - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £19.95*
Scottish Islands & Channel Islands
Zone D - £21.95*
Republic of Ireland
* Price is per order not per item
Deliveries - Due to the current situation (Covid-19) and the festive period some products may take a day or two longer than normal to deliver due to carrier congestion.
Delivery in this period is expected to be within 3-7 working days, to help our customer service team manage the workload please do not chase your order unless 8 working days have passed.
FLEX Deliveries - These items are shipped from Germany and have a longer than normal delivery time, approximately 3-4 working days longer.
Liquids and long Items - Liquids and long items will be subject to additional charge of £2.95 at checkout depending on your delivery Zone.
Under £150 free delivery does not apply to long lengths or liquids, This is due to a surcharge from our curriers.
For more delivery details please click here.
If your delivery Zone is not listed please call 020 3871 8515 for assistance.
Need it quicker? Call 020 3871 8515