- Delivery Info
The LED Lenser MH10 offers a maximum output of 600 lumens white light from a single Xtreme LED and also has a red light on the back of the head torch for increased viability.
Two coloured filter lens and the lens holder are included with the MH10. One is red, which is useful for low level lighting, preserving the users night vision and astronomy. The other is green which is good for hunting and map reading.
There are two lighting modes available giving the user a choice of how the brightness settings are cycling through. Mode 1 cycles through in the order of high, mid, low and off with each press. Mode 2 cycles through the settings in the opposite direction of low, mid, high and off. Switching between modes is simple and is done by holding down the button while the torch is off. While holding the button the light will blink once to indicate mode 1 after 10 seconds and blink twice to indicate mode 2 after 13 seconds.
The advanced focus system allows you to focus the light from spot to flood by twisting the bezel on the head of the torch. On the highest setting when focused into a spot, with a full charge, the MH10 can throw the beam up to 150 metres range.
The MH10 also features a lock out mode to prevent accidental activation when not in use and can be activated the same way as changing modes, except you hold the button for 16 seconds until the light blinks three times. To come out of lock out mode, hold the button for 5 seconds until the light blinks once.
Powered by an 18650 lithium-ion battery the MH10 has a run-time of 10 hours on the highest setting (down to 1 lumen) from a full charge. When the battery level drops to 10% or below, the built-in power indicator will notify you with three blinks of the white light.
The battery goes in a separate battery compartment that sits on the back on the headband, which helps to evenly distribute weight. The battery is also charged inside the battery holder via the micro USB port which is revealed by lifting the dust cover. Insert the included charging cable into the micro USB port and the other end into a computer or compatible USB adaptor (not included). A red light will come on to show charging is in progress and will go green once charging is complete.
A great head torch for everyday use and activities such as fishing, camping and hiking and includes a nylon pouch with a belt loop for easy carrying when not in use.
- USB rechargable with included cable
- Lock out function to prevent accidental activation
- Red and green filter lens included
- Nylon carry pouch
- Features low battery indicator
- High: 600 lumens; 10 hours run-time; 150 m beam range
- Mid: 250 lumens: 15 hours run-time; 100 m beam range
- Low: 10 lumens; 120 hours run-time; 15 m beam range
- Type: Focusing head torch
- Operating Modes: Low / Mid / High / Rear Red
- Luminous Flux: Up to 600 lumens
- Lamp: 1 x Xtreme white LED / 1 x red rear LED
- Beam Range: Up to 150 m
- Batteries Required: 1 x 18650 lithium-ion battery (included)
- Run Time: Up to 120 hours (low setting)
- Weight: 158 g (including battery)
- Body Colour: Black
- Strap: Adjustable elastic
- Switch Type: Push button switch
- Environmental: Water resistant to IPX4 standards
- Warranty: 5 years
- Regulatory Compliance: CE / RoHS
- Supplied in a retail pack and includes:
- LED Lenser MH10 LED head torch x 1
- LED Lenser 3400 mAh 18650 lithium-ion battery x 1
- Micro USB charging cable x 1
- Red filter lens x 1
- Green filter lens x 1
- Filter lens holder x 1
- Nylon pouch x 1
- Manual x 1
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
|Northern Ireland (BT postcodes)||£14.00|
|Republic of Ireland IOM||N/A|
|Channel Islands & Islands||£14.00|
|Rest Of The World||N/A|
NOTE: Price is per order not per item