- Delivery Info
- Bought With
LED Lenser iH7R CRI Rechargeable Industrial LED Head Torch
CRI stands for Colour Rendering Index and LED Lenser's iH7R CRI head torch has been designed to illuminate colours just as they would appear in daylight. This ideal for applications such as inspecting welds, electrical connections, chemicals or fluids and like the other models in the Industrial range, the i9 CRI also has LED Lenser's patented Advanced Focus system and rapid focus control which enables the beam to be adjusted from a wide floodlight to a directional spotlight. Three lighting modes are provided, enabling the user to select maximum brightness when required or switch to low power to conserve battery power during less demanding applications. The iH77R CRI also features a rear red light, strobe function, dimmer switch and a transportation lock to prevent unintentional activation from draining the battery while in transit or storage.
Equipped with a lithium ion rechargeable battery pack and USB charging cable for everyday convenience, the iH77R CRI is also compatible with NiMH & alkaline AAA batteries, making it one of the most versatile and full-featured compact head torches in LED Lenser's industrial range.
Features & Benefits
- Designed to simulate natural daytime light conditions
- Ideal for inspection of liquids, chemicals, paint, electrical connections etc
- Battery rechargable via USB cable for convenience
- Also compatible with alkaline & NiMH AAA batteries
- Three power settings
- Strobe mode
- Rear facing red LED for visibility around traffic etc
- Transportation lock to prevent unintentional operation
- Advanced Focus System optics
- Rapid Focus control for one-handed adjustment
- Dimmer switch to reduce glare (eg for reading documents)
- Temperature control prevents overheating of the LEDs
- Tilting torch head for angling the light direction
- Battery status indicator
- Low battery indicator
- Charge indicator
- Detachable, washable headband
- Battery: Lithium Ion Rechargeable (also compatible with Alkaline & NimH AAA batteries)
- Lumens High Power: 220
- Range High Power: 150 Metres
- Runtime High Power: 4 Hours
- Lumens Mid Power: 180
- Range Mid Power: 135 Metres
- Runtime Mid Power: 10 Hours
- Lumens Low Power: 15
- Range Low Power: 40 Metres
- Runtime Low Power: 30 Hours
- LEDs: Power LED (front) & red LED (rear)
- Colour Rendering Index: 90
- Light Modes: 4 (Boost, Mid, Low, Strobe)
- IP Class: IPX4
- Working Temperature Range: -20°C to 40°C
- iH7R CRI Industrial Head Torch
- Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery
- USB Charging Cable
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application. (Currently unavaliable due to Covid-19)
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delvery may incurr a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
All claims must be raised within 3 days of delivery or 5 days of non-delivery.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items:
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Small Packet - Available to all UK Post Codes - £3.79
Zone A - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £5.95*
Zone B - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £17.95*
Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland
Zone C - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £19.95*
Scottish Islands & Channel Islands
Zone D - £21.95*
Republic of Ireland
* Price is per order not per item
Deliveries - Due to the current situation (Covid-19) some products may take a day or two longer then normal to deliver due to carrier congestion.
Normal Delivery is expected to be within 3-7 working days, to help our customer service team manage the workload please do not chase your order unless 8 working days have passed.
FLEX Deliveries - These items are shipped from Germany and have a longer than normal delivery time, approximately 3-4 working days longer.
Liquids and long items will be subject to additional charges at checkout depending on your delivery Zone.
For more delivery details please click here.
If your delivery Zone is not listed please call 020 3871 8515 for assistance.
Need it quicker? Call 020 3871 8515