- Delivery Info
Irwin Marples have been renowned for making top quality chisels for well over 100 years. Generations of carpenters, builders and craftsmen have chosen Marples for the quality of blades and handles.
This set of bevel edged chisels are made from extremely high quality steel and joined to the favoured ‘splitproof’ handles. These handles are made from a specially formulated acetate which means (unlike most other chisels) they can be hit with a standard claw hammer without fear of the handle splitting.
The blades can be re-sharpened time and time again along their full working length.
This 8 piece set is supplied in a wooden presentation case which keeps the chisels neatly stored when not in use. Each chisel also has a blade guard so that the cutting edge can be kept fully honed and ready to use at all times. This set includes the most commonly used sizes of chisels in the carpentry and construction industries.
Contents & Features
- Chisel Width sizes: 6mm, 10mm, 12mm, 19mm, 25mm, 32mm, 38mm, and 50mm (1/4” to 2”).
- Blades are made from best in category steel and are fully re-sharpenable along their working length.
- Blades are of the popular bevel edged design.
- All chisels have a blade guard
- Guaranteed ‘splitproof’ acetate handles can be hit with a normal hammer as well as a wooden mallet.
- The set is supplied in a wooden box with metal catches.
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
|Northern Ireland (BT postcodes)||£3.49|
|Republic of Ireland IOM||N/A|
|Channel Islands & Islands||£5.00|
|Rest Of The World||N/A|
NOTE: Price is per order not per item
Order was on time, no damage very happy with the service will use again :)
Lauren, Reading 25/03/2017
Nice set of chisels,bonus 8 piece set as most sell as sets of 6.
robert, tunbridge wells 25/10/2016
Great product quick delivery thank you
Sarah, MANCHESTER 09/02/2016
My husband was absolutely delighted with his present. It is top quality chisels, in a superb box. It was well packaged and arrived sooner than expected. Very well done
Pat, Canterbury 30/12/2015