- Delivery Info
- Bought With
Irwin Marples have been renowned for making top quality chisels for well over 100 years. Generations of carpenters, builders and craftsmen have chosen Marples for the quality of blades and handles.ï¿½
This set of bevel edged chisels are made from extremely high quality steel and joined to the favoured splitproof handles. These handles are made from a specially formulated acetate which means (unlike most other chisels) they can be hit with a standard claw hammer without fear of the handle splitting.
The blades can be re-sharpened time and time again along their full working length.
This 8 piece set is supplied in a wooden presentation case which keeps the chisels neatly stored when not in use. Each chisel also has a blade guard so that the cutting edge can be kept fully honed and ready to use at all times. This set includes the most commonly used sizes of chisels in the carpentry and construction industries.
Contents & Features
- Chisel Width sizes: 6mm, 10mm, 12mm, 19mm, 25mm, 32mm, 38mm, and 50mm
- Blades are made from best in category steel and are fully re-sharpenable along their working length.
- Blades are of the popular bevel edged design.
- All chisels have a blade guard
- Guaranteed splitproof acetate handles can be hit with a normal hammer as well as a wooden mallet.
- The set is supplied in a wooden box with metal catches.
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delvery may incurr a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Small Packet - Available to all UK Post Codes - £3.79
Zone A - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £5.95*
Zone B - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £17.95*
Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland
Zone C - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £19.95*
Scottish Islands & Channel Islands
Zone D - £21.95*
Republic of Ireland
* Price is per order not per item
Liquids and long items will be subject to additional charges at checkout depending on your delivery Zone.
For more delivery details please click here.
If your delivery Zone is not listed please call 020 3871 8515 for assistance.
Need it quicker? Call 020 3871 8515