- Delivery Info
The new G18DBAL grinder features a brushless motor that means your tool will last longer and not require the maintenance a carbon brush tool would need. There is a kickback protection system that has anti-restart protection as well as soft start that provides greater safety for the tool operator. Will take all Hitachi 18v li-ion Slide Batteries.
- High performance angle grinder with high efficiency brushless motor
- Powerful motor with over-current protection to prevent burnout
- Kickback protection system, anti-restart protection and soft start provide greater operator safety
- Auto mode reduces no-load noise and vibration
- Resin coated components and mesh filters for extra protection against dust and moisture
- Compact body and small grip circumference
- Large two stage paddle switch (dead man action)
- G18DBAL Grinder ( Bare Unit )
- No Batteries
- Charge time: 75 mins
- Wheel diameter: 115 mm
- No-load speed: normal 9000/min - auto 5500/min
- Arbor: 22 mm
- Spindle thread: M14 x 2
- Overall length: 326 mm
- Weight: 2.4 kg
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delvery may incurr a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
All claims must be raised within 3 days of delivery or 5 days of non-delivery.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items:
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Small Packet - Available to all UK Post Codes - £3.79
Zone A - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £5.95*
Zone B - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £17.95*
Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland
Zone C - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £19.95*
Scottish Islands & Channel Islands
Zone D - £21.95*
Republic of Ireland
* Price is per order not per item
Liquid Deliveries - Due to the current situation some liquids may take longer to deliver due to stock location and packing time.
Delivery is expected to be within 3-7 working days, to check is this product will take longer to deliver please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FLEX Deliveries - These items are shipped from Germany and have a longer than normal delivery time, approximately 3-4 working days longer.
Liquids and long items will be subject to additional charges at checkout depending on your delivery Zone.
For more delivery details please click here.
If your delivery Zone is not listed please call 020 3871 8515 for assistance.
Need it quicker? Call 020 3871 8515