- Delivery Info
Hitachi 110v SDS-Max Rotary Hammer Drill DH40MC/J2
The new Hitachi DH40MC replaces the previous model DH40MR, bringing approximately 13% faster drilling speed, 28% more demolition performance and 25% less vibration. Hitachi have increased the size of both the damper and the volume of the air cushion to reduce the impact and piston reaction force generated during hammering. The new one push bit mounting speeds up bit changing but taking out a step. All that needs to be done is insert the drill bit into the tool holder while turning it. The mode change lever located on top of the tool is easily visible and allows for smooth mode changing.
- All new SDS-Max rotary hammer drill
- High performance and superior comfort
- Compact design
- Soft grip front and rear handles
- One push bit mounting
- Multi angle bit holder allows chisel to be rotated to suit the work
- 2 mode function - hammer drilling and hammer only
- Part no: DH40MC
- Power Input: 1100W
- No-load Speed: 620/min
- Full Load Impact Rate: 2800/min
- Impact Energy: 8.5J
- Drilling Capacity:
- Solid Bit: 40mm
- Core Bit: 105mm
- Overall Length: 448mm
- Weight: 7.1kg
- 1 x Depth gauge
- 1 x Side handle
- 1 x Grease
- 1 x Carrying case
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
|Northern Ireland (BT postcodes)||£14.00|
|Republic of Ireland IOM||N/A|
|Channel Islands & Islands||£14.00|
|Rest Of The World||N/A|
NOTE: Price is per order not per item