- Delivery Info
A powerful 1050w but lightweight design, slide compound mitre saw from Hitachi which comes complete with a 24 tooth TCT Saw blade, dust bag, vice assembly and wrench.
The Hitachi Extended Warranty scheme now includes electric power tools.Follow the huge success of the Li-ion tool warranty, you can now register all your electric power tools for an extra 2 years extended warranty in addition to the standard 12 months. This does not include gas nailers or petrol machines. Online registration is required within 4 weeks of purchase via: www.hitachi-powertools.co.uk
- Twin horizontal rails give a maximum cutting width of 312mm
- Left bevel cutting up to 48ï¿½
- Lightweight design
- Soft grip handle
- Hitachi C8FSE 216mm Sliding Compound Mitre Saw
- 24 Tooth TCT Blade
- Dust Bag
- Vice Assembly
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delvery may incurr a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
|Northern Ireland (BT postcodes)||£14.00|
|Republic of Ireland IOM||N/A|
|Channel Islands & Islands||£14.00|
|Rest Of The World||N/A|
NOTE: Price is per order not per item
I'm very pleased with the product. Due to a problem with the delivery I had to deal with Johnathan at customer service, he was extremely helpful and courteous and managed to sort it out. I would definatly purchase from them again
Eric, West Malling 22/01/2016
I like to get the best price for items I buy and UKTOOLCENTRE were easily the most competitive regarding price. I also recieved the item far quicker than expected. Happy customer that will definatley be returning for more kit. Thanks
christopher, Cardiff 14/10/2014
Very happy with my purchase and very quick delivery thank you.
Denise, Belfast 17/04/2014