- Delivery Info
- Bought With
HiKOKI WR18DBDL2 18V Brushless Impact Wrench - 2 x 6.0Ah Batteries
High power brushless motor with huge maximum tightening torque of 305Nm (hard)
- Brushless motor for increased run time and durability
- IP56 rating for dust resistance & waterproofing
- Compact & lightweight design
- 4 mode speed selection for a variety of jobs
- 3 mode LED worklight: always on/automatic/always off
Capacity Bolt: M5-M18, HT bolt: M5-14
- No-load Speed 0-2900/min
- Impact Rate 0-3600/min
- Maximum Torque 305Nm (hard)
- Length 124mm
- Weight 1.7kg
- 2 x 18v 6.0Ah Batteries
Heavy Duty 3 Year Warranty
The HiKOKI Heavy Duty Warranty scheme covers cordless and electric power tools. As of November 2019, we no longer require registration to be completed for the 3 year warranty. In the event of a warranty claim all you need to do is complete a warranty return, but please note you must have your proof of purchase.
If your tool was purchased prior to November 2019, you will need to quote your warranty registration number as well as providing your proof of purchase. If you can’t find your registration number, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
The extended warranty is still subject to terms and conditity.ons Some batteries and tools are not eligible for the extended warranty.
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application. (Currently unavaliable due to Covid-19)
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delvery may incurr a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
All claims must be raised within 2 days of delivery or 5 days of non-delivery.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items:
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Small Packet - Available to all UK Post Codes - £3.99
(Single item packet rate) (3-4 Days)
Zone A - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £5.99*
UK Mainland (1-3 Days)
Zone B - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £14.99*
Isle of wight
Zone C - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £19.99*
Scottish Islands & Highlands, Northern Ireland & Channel Islands
Zone D - £21.99*
Republic of Ireland & Isle of Man
* Price is per order not per item apart from small packet rate.
Liquids and long Items - Liquids and long items will be subject to additional charge of £2.95 at checkout depending on your delivery Zone.
Under £150 free delivery does not apply to long lengths or liquids, This is due to a surcharge from our couriers.
If your delivery Zone is not listed please call 020 3871 8515 for assistance.
For more delivery details please click here.
Need it quicker? Call 020 3871 8515