- Delivery Info
HIKOKI/HITACHI KTL618BL All New 18V 6 Piece Brushless Kit With 2 X 6.0AH Li-ion Batteries
HiKOKI Power Tools has launched a new high capacity 6.0Ah Lithium-ion battery, which is compatible with the entire range of 18V cordless tools.
The BSL1860 Li-Ion battery is the same size and weight as previous batteries but with greater capacity and working time. A multiplex protection circuit protects the cells from overload, overcharging and over discharge, ensuring a long lifetime with up to 1500 charge cycles.
The new 18V 6.0Ah range includes the impressive DV18DBLX Combi Drill with brushless motor.
The all new UC18YSL3 charger is capable of charging a 6.0Ah Li-Ion battery on only 38 minutes.
DV18DBLX Brushless Combi Hammer Drill
- Combi drill with brushless motor technology
- All new 6.0Ah Li-Ion batteries with multifunction protection circuit
- Class leading hard torque of 136Nm
- New fast charger with 38 minute charge time
- Reactive Force Control (RFC) safety feature
- Compact body - only 204mm long
- Brushless motor
- High performance Röhm chuck with spindle lock
- 22 stage torque setting
- New robust aluminium gear case
- Low battery indicator
- Built-in LED work light
WH18DBDL Brushless Impact Driver
- High power brushless motor with maximum tightening torque of 207Nm (hard)
- IP56 rating for dust resistance & waterproofing
- Triple hammer mechanism: three anvils for higher power and extended life
- Electric brake
- 3 mode LED worklight: always on/automatic/always off
C18DBL Brushless Circular Saw
- High max cutting depth of 66mm
- Runtime per charge up to 60% longer*1*2
- Cutting speed per minute up to 90% faster*1*2
- Most compact and lightweight in its class*3
- Balanced weight distribution to keep the tool body horizontal
- Flat motor housing design increases stability when changing blades
- Silent mode improves motor efficiency while lowering the noise.
- Overload protection
- Soft start
- Optional fluorine plate for faster speed
- Cutting depth adjustment system
- Bevel cutting from -5° to 45°
- Parallel adjustment system
- Blower function
- High-intensity twin LED lights
- Backward saw dust exhaust
- Remaining battery indicator
G18DBL Brushless Angle Grinder
- Best in class*1 cutting performance per charge - up to 50% higher*2
- Powerful brushless motor - torque up to 60% higher*2
- Over-current protection
- Smallest body & grip circumference, most lightweight in its class*3
- AUTO Mode function reduces noise and vibration in no-load operation
- Dust and water-resistant construction increases durability
- Electronic control: kickback protection system, anti-restart protection and soft start
- Paddle switch
CV18DBL Brushless Multi Tool
- All new cordless multitool with brushless motor
- Variable speed control to suit a multitude of applications
- Auto mode reduces noise and vibration under no-load operation
- Built-in LED light
- Compact body for easier use in confined spaces
- Tool free blade changing system
- Two stage locking mechanism for secure blade changing with reduced risk of damage to workpiece
- Multi-angle blade setting adjustable in 30° steps
- A wide range of blade types available
- Compatible with Bosch & Makita blades
UB18DJL Work Light.
- 18V two mode torch/worklight compatible with the range of Hitachi 18V slide Li-Ion batteries from 1.5Ah to 5.0Ah
- Worklight head can be adjusted in two directions
- Worklight has 3 brightness settings - 3, 6 or 12 LEDs
- Bright torch light of 6000 lux
- More illumination per charge: up to 51 hours*
- Battery protection function switches to a single LED
- illumination when the battery needs charging
- Retractable hook to keep your hands free
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application. (Currently unavaliable due to Covid-19)
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delvery may incurr a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
All claims must be raised within 2 days of delivery or 5 days of non-delivery.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items:
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Small Packet - Available to all UK Post Codes - £3.99
Zone A - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £5.95*
Zone B - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £17.95*
Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland
Zone C - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £19.95*
Scottish Islands & Channel Islands
Zone D - £21.95*
Republic of Ireland
* Price is per order not per item
Deliveries - Due to the current situation (Covid-19) and the festive period some products may take a day or two longer than normal to deliver due to carrier congestion.
Delivery in this period is expected to be within 3-7 working days, to help our customer service team manage the workload please do not chase your order unless 8 working days have passed.
FLEX Deliveries - These items are shipped from Germany and have a longer than normal delivery time, approximately 3-4 working days longer.
Liquids and long Items - Liquids and long items will be subject to additional charge of £2.95 at checkout depending on your delivery Zone.
Under £150 free delivery does not apply to long lengths or liquids, This is due to a surcharge from our curriers.
For more delivery details please click here.
If your delivery Zone is not listed please call 020 3871 8515 for assistance.
Need it quicker? Call 020 3871 8515