- Delivery Info
Safety vacuum cleaner
with manual filter cleaning system,
25 l, class L
• Handy and compact vacuum cleaner
• High-performance turbine
• By actuating manual filter cleaning, dust deposited in the filter element is removed by a targeted blast of air.
• Level monitor
• Appliance socket and electronic automatic switch on/off
• Soft start stops any voltage peaks at the start and the run-on feature (5 sec. overrun) empties any remaining dust in the vacuum hose
• Suction control, suction adapted to the tool by stepless control
• Accessories magazine
• Equipped with large wheels and two swivel guide rollers
• Suitable for increased stress when used commercially
• With blowing function for the easy removal of leaves in outside areas such as drive ways
• Features a filter bag made of highly tear-proof fleece for optimum filling. The extracted dust can be disposed of without difficulty
• Safety vacuum cleaner, approved for dust class L, suitable for all,dust with OEL value >1 mg/m-
Power input: 1250 watt
Max. volume flow: 3600 l/min
Max. vacuum: 21000 PA
Filter surface: 3000 qcm
Container volume: 25 ltr
Capacity liquid: 16 ltr
Power take off: 100-2600 watt
Size (W x L x H): 397 x 377 x 533 mm
Weight: 8,4 kg
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
|Northern Ireland (BT postcodes)||£0.00|
|Republic of Ireland IOM||N/A|
|Channel Islands & Islands||£0.00|
|Rest Of The World||N/A|
NOTE: Price is per order not per item