- Delivery Info
The universal tool for renovation and modernization
- VR microprocessor control: speed selection, tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, restart protection after power failure, overload protection and temperature monitoring
- Motor: powerful, strong motor for quick working progress
- Completely cast electronic components prevents damage due to metal dust. The 3-fold winding protection reduces motor wear, increases service life
- Special gearbox: special gear ratio for high torque in the medium and low speed range
- Dust-proof on/off switch
- Effective dust extraction thanks to a large extraction cross-section. Simple, quick connection using the FLEX clip-system. No adapters or reducing sleeves are required
- Extraction hood: with stepless height adjustment
- Universal tool system can be adapted for a large number of renovation and modernisation applications. Compact, handy and ideal for working on small surfaces and on the edges of larger areas
- Spindle lock
- Fitted with 12 flat hard metall carbide scouring discs. For removing soft materials, including plaster, green concrete, foam backing and adhesive residues, soft PU coatings, paint coatings on plaster, plaster on wooden beams and latex/oil paint on plaster, shuttering protrusions and concrete runs on fresh concreted surfaces. The flat form leaves the surface smooth (pull cutting).
- Max. disc diameter 115 mm
- Max. milling head Ø 80 mm
- No load speed 1800-5200 rpm
- Power input 1400 watt
- Power output 880 watt
- Tool fixture M 14
- Size ( W x L x H) 340x185x145 mm
- Cable length 4,0 m
- Weight 3,1 kg
- 1 scouring head, flat, Ø 80, M 14 366.560
- 1 SoftVib handle 325.376
- 1 extractor guard grinding Ø 115 mm with a brush ring 366.528
- 1 adjustable base scouring Ø 80 mm 366.897
- 1 velcro backing pad Bowl Ø 115/M14 366.609
- Corundum sanding disc set Ø 115 1 set
- 1 pin wrench 366.536
- 1 hexagon socket wrench, SW 4 102.229
- 1 carrying case L-BOXX® 238 414.093
- 1 case insert 414.182
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delvery may incurr a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
|Northern Ireland (BT postcodes)||£14.00|
|Republic of Ireland IOM||N/A|
|Channel Islands & Islands||£14.00|
|Rest Of The World||N/A|
NOTE: Price is per order not per item
Prompt and helpful replies to email enquires. Would recommend and use again.
thomas, Eastbourne 11/09/2016