- Delivery Info
- Electronic management system (EMS) protects the machine, extends the service life, and increases efficiency
- Brushless motor with greater efficiency and a longer service life
- LED battery capacity display
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start and a lock-on for continuous operation
- Innovative combination of planetary and angular gears reduces noise to an absolute minimum
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- Spindle lock: It is ideally positioned to prevent operating error and does not interfere with the grip area.
- With rubberised resting bar for safe setting down
- Polishes with low speed and high torque, e. g. for heat-sensitive surfaces
- Ideal for automotive, maritime and aviation applications
- Max. polishing pad diameter 160 mm
- Max. back-up pad diameter 150 mm
- No load speed 150-1450 rpm
- Battery voltage 18 V
- Battery capacity 2,5 / 5,0 Ah
- Size (L x H) 370 x 120 mm
- Weight without battery 1,9 kg
- 1 polishing sponge PS-O 160 434.329
- 1 polishing sponge PS-V 160 434.469
- 1 lambswool TW-PT 160 376.523
- 1 polish P03/06-LDX 250 ml 443.298
- 1 polish P05/05-LDX 250 ml 443.271
- 1 microfibre cloth MW-P 376.531
- 1 velcro pad 150 350.745
- 1 handle 252.721
- 2 batteries 5.0 Ah AP 18.0/5.0 445.894
- 1 charger CA 10.8/18.0 417.882
- 1 carrying case L-BOXX 238 414.093
- 1 case insert 459.534
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delvery may incurr a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Small Packet - Available to all UK Post Codes - £3.79
Zone A - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £5.95*
Zone B - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £17.95*
Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland
Zone C - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £19.95*
Scottish Islands & Channel Islands
Zone D - £21.95*
Republic of Ireland
* Price is per order not per item
Liquids and long items will be subject to additional charges at checkout depending on your delivery Zone.
For more delivery details please click here.
If your delivery Zone is not listed please call 020 3871 8515 for assistance.
Need it quicker? Call 020 3871 8515