- Delivery Info
Expert Quality, chrome vanadium steel hardened, tempered, chrome plated and polished for corrosion protection. Packed in blow mould carrying case and display sleeve.
Draper Expert HI-TORQ® is a registered trademark of Draper Tools Ltd.
- 23 Draper Expert HI-TORQ® 12 point sockets size: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30 and 32mm;
- 3 Draper Expert HI-TORQ® spark plug sockets size: 10, 12 and 14mm;
- reversible ratchet with "quick release" button;
- wobble extension bar:125mm;
- sliding 'T' bar;
- universal joint
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase. That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you.
*as long as it has been unused and in original condition and packaging.
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or if it's faulty. Simply get in touch and we'll take care of the rest.
- If unwanted, products must be in the original condition and box you received them in.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 72 hours.
*Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
|Northern Ireland (BT postcodes)||£14.00|
|Republic of Ireland IOM||N/A|
|Channel Islands & Islands||£14.00|
|Rest Of The World||N/A|
NOTE: Price is per order not per item