- Delivery Info
The DEWALT DCK754P3T XR Compact 7 Piece Kit, contains the following:
At a Glance:
- 1 x 18V XR Brushless Compact Hammer Drill Driver (DCD796)
- 1 x 18V XR Brushless Impact Driver (DCF887)
- 1 x 18V XR Cordless Oscillating Multi-Tool (DCS355)
- 1 x 18V XR Brushless 3 Mode Hammer (DCH273P2)
- 1 x 18V XR Brushless Planer (DCP580)
- 1 x 18V XR Premium Angle Grinder (DCG412)
- 1 x 18V Premium Circular Saw (DCS391)
- 3 x 18V 5.0Ah Li-ion Batteries
- 1 x 10.8-18V DCB115 XR Li-ion Charger
- 2 x TSTAK VI Toolboxes
- 1 x TSTAK II Toolbox
- 1 x TSTAK Carrier
Product Details:1 x 18V DCD796 XR Brushless Compact Hammer Drill Driver
Ultra compact, lightweight design. The 2 speed, all metal transmission, provides increased runtime and longer tool life. It offers a 15 position adjustable torque control for consistent screwdriving.
- Chuck: 13mm
- Keyless No Load Speed: 0-550/0-2,000/min
- Impact Rate: 0-9,350/34,000/bpm
- Max. Torque: 27/70Nm
- 15 Settings
- Capacity: Steel 13mm, Masonry 13mm, Wood 40mm
- Weight: 1.3kg
1 x 18V DCF887 XR Brushless Impact Driver
Equipped with application control. This is achieved through 3 motor speeds and torque settings. Precision Drive mode offers additional control in screwdriving applications to avoid material and fastener damage. It has a super lightweight and compact design.
- Bit Holder: 6.35mm (1/4in)
- No Load Speed: 0-1,000/0-2,800/0-3,250/min
- Impact Rate: 0-1,800/0-2,900/0-3,800/bpm
- Max. Torque: 26/80/205Nm
- Weight: 1.56kg
1 x 18V DCS355 XR Cordless Oscillating Multi-Tool
Delivers up to 57% more runtime over brushed motors. It uses the quick-change accessory system that allows blades and attachments to be changed quickly without the use of tools.
- No Load Speed: 0-20,000/min
- Length: 310mm
- Weight: 1.06kg
1 x 18V DCH273P2 Brushless XR 3 Mode Hammer
Fitted with an electronic clutch for consistently high torque and improved durability. Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes into concrete.
- Modes: Rotary, SDS Hammer, Chisel Only
- No Load Speed: 0-1,100/min.
- Impact Rate: 0-4,600/bpm with 2.1 joules
- Capacity: Wood 26mm, Metal 13mm, Masonry 24mm
- Weight: 3.1kg
1 x 18V DCP580 XR Brushless Planer
Features a powerful brushless motor that provides a smooth planing performance combined with extended runtime. With on-board blade storage and TORX key to enable fast blade change, minimising downtime. With a large front and rear shoe for improved stability. It is compatible with the AirLock dust extraction system.
- No Load Speed: 15,000/min
- Cutting Depth: 2mm
- Rebate Depth: 9mm
- Planer Width: 82mm
- Weight: 2.5kg
1 x 18V DCG412 XR Premium Angle Grinder
Driven by a powerful fan cooled motor this angle grinder has an intelligent variable speed trigger and a lock-off switch for enhanced work safety and control. It features the XR Lithium-ion Technology and is part of the intelligent XR Lithium-ion Series, designed for efficiency and making applications faster.
- No Load Speed: 7,000/min
- Disc Diameter: 125mm
- Spindle: M14
- Weight: 3.0kg
1 x 18V DCS391 Premium Circular Saw
Featuring an intelligent trigger allowing total control over all applications. It has a powerful and highly efficient PM58 fan cooled motor with replaceable brushes, which delivers up to 5,150 rotations per minute for a fast cutting action. It has a spindle lock for quick and easy blade change.
- No Load Speed: 5,150/min.
- Max. Cutting Depth: @90°: 55mm, @45°: 42.1mm
- Blade: 165 x 20mm
- Bore Weight: 3.8kg
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delvery may incurr a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Small Packet - Available to all UK Post Codes - £3.79
Zone A - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £5.95*
Zone B - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £17.95*
Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland
Zone C - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £19.95*
Scottish Islands & Channel Islands
Zone D - £21.95*
Republic of Ireland
* Price is per order not per item
FLEX Deliveries - These items are shipped from Germany and have a longer than normal delivery time, approximately 3-4 working days longer.
Liquids and long items will be subject to additional charges at checkout depending on your delivery Zone.
For more delivery details please click here.
If your delivery Zone is not listed please call 020 3871 8515 for assistance.
Need it quicker? Call 020 3871 8515