- Delivery Info
- Bought With
The Universal Aquatak 125 from Bosch ensures power and versatility for an all-round cleaning performance.
The quick-connect SDS fitting means the pressure washer is ready to go straight out of the box and a clear view water filter makes maintenance easy and provides additional pump protection. The added suction tube makes detergent application incredibly easy whilst the folding and extending handle ensures hassle-free storage and mobility.
The 3-in-1 nozzle, featuring fan, rotary and pencil jet settings enables you to take care of a variety of cleaning tasks quickly and effectively. The high-pressure detergent nozzle comes as standard, enabling you to apply detergent even faster.
With its combination of new pump geometry and a high-pressure detergent nozzle, the UniversalAquatak 125 provides ten per cent more cleaning power than its predecessors and is also significantly quieter. It is especially practical and easy to position wherever it is needed, as the extra-long extendable handle and sturdy wheels make light work of transportation. Whether car cleaning, patio cleaning, gutters, garden furniture or garden stonework, with the UniversalAquatak 125 your cleaning tasks become effortless.
The car washing kit that comes with this washer contains a wash brush, a 90-degree angled nozzle, a 6 metre-extension hose and a microfiber towel. Ideal for making your car washing jobs much quicker and easier. An additional handle on the front of the tool aids lifting and handling. After use, the extendable handle is simply pushed back and the high-pressure washer can be stored away with minimum space requirements. The lance, cleaning gun, hose and supplied accessories are provided on the tool itself. They can be put together in a matter of seconds as and when they are needed thanks to push fit connections.
- Versatile – Suitable for washing cars, patios, garden furniture and much more.
- 3 in 1 nozzle – High-pressure fan, rotary jet and low-pressure soap settings.
- Quick connect SDS fittings – Ready to go, no assembly required.
- Energy efficient – Auto-stop system delivers power only when needed.
- Car washing kit – Included with this pressure washer comes a number of car washing attachments to make your car cleaning easier and quicker
- Motor power: 1500 W
- Max. pressure: 125 bar
- Max. flow rate: 360 l/h
- Inlet water temperature: 40°C
- Self-Priming capability: 0.5m
- Detergent system: High-pressure foam
- Pump type: 3 cylinder
- Cable length: 5m
- Hose length: 5m
- Weight: 6.8kg
- 1 x High-pressure gun
- 1 x Lance
- 1 x 5m high-pressure hose
- 1 x 3-in-1 nozzle
- 1 x 450ml detergent nozzle
- 1 x water filter
- 1 x Wash brush
- 1 x 90° nozzle
- 1 x 6m extension hose
- 1 x Microfiber finishing towel
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delvery may incurr a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
All claims must be raised within 3 days of delivery or 5 days of non-delivery.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items:
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Small Packet - Available to all UK Post Codes - £3.79
Zone A - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £5.95*
Zone B - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £17.95*
Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland
Zone C - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £19.95*
Scottish Islands & Channel Islands
Zone D - £21.95*
Republic of Ireland
* Price is per order not per item
Deliveries - Due to the current situation (Covid-19) some products may take a day or two longer then normal to deliver due to carrier congestion.
Normal Delivery is expected to be within 3-7 working days, to help our customer service team manage the workload please do not chase your order unless 8 working days have passed.
FLEX Deliveries - These items are shipped from Germany and have a longer than normal delivery time, approximately 3-4 working days longer.
Liquids and long items will be subject to additional charges at checkout depending on your delivery Zone.
For more delivery details please click here.
If your delivery Zone is not listed please call 020 3871 8515 for assistance.
Need it quicker? Call 020 3871 8515