- Delivery Info
- Bought With
Bosch GWS18-125 V-Li Cordless 18v 125mm Angle Grinder With 2 x 5.0Ah Batteries & L-Boxx.
The GWS18-125V-Li 18V 125mm angle grinder has the highest material removal rate and cutting performance in its class,
- The most powerful 18V angle grinder: highest material removal rate and cutting performance in its class per battery charge
- Extremely robust and durable 4-pole high-performance motor for a long lifetime
- Compact design and low weight (only 2.3 kg) for comfortable working, especially in tight spaces and overhead
- Bosch CoolPack batteries: each individual cell is wrapped in a protective coating for an increased runtime and 100% longer service life
- Anti-rotation protective guard: quick and easy to adjust, and provides reliable protection
- Gear head can be rotated in 90° steps: use this Bosch 18V angle grinder in the best possible position
- Electronic Motor Protection: protects the motor against overload for a long service life
- Electronic Cell Protection: protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep-discharge
- Handle can be used on the right or left for increased flexibility
- Voltage: 18V
- No-load speed: 10,000 rpm
- Disc diameter: 125mm
Backing pad diameter: 125mm
- Weight (with battery): 2.3kg
- Vibration surface grinding: 6 m/s²
Uncertainty K: 1.5 m/s²
- Sound pressure level: 82 dB(A)
Sound power level: 93 dB(A)
Uncertainty K: 3 dB
- 2 x 18V 5.0Ah CoolPack Li-ion batteries
- 1 x Fast charger
- 1 x Protective guard
- 1 x Auxiliary handle
- 1 x 136 L-Boxx case with inlay
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delvery may incurr a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Small Packet - Available to all UK Post Codes - £3.79
Zone A - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £5.95*
Zone B - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £17.95*
Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland
Zone C - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £19.95*
Scottish Islands & Channel Islands
Zone D - £21.95*
Republic of Ireland
* Price is per order not per item
FLEX Deliveries - These items are shipped from Germany and have a longer than normal delivery time, approximately 3-4 working days longer.
Liquids and long items will be subject to additional charges at checkout depending on your delivery Zone.
For more delivery details please click here.
If your delivery Zone is not listed please call 020 3871 8515 for assistance.
Need it quicker? Call 020 3871 8515