- Delivery Info
Bosch GTA 2600 Professional Mitre Saw Leg Stand.
Unlimited flexibility – The new mobility concept for benchtop tools compatible with all Bosch Mitre Saws, Material supports can be pulled out on both sides to a maximum length of 2600 mm, Tool-free removal of the tool to ensure easy transportation.
- Tool mounts with safety lock for fast and safe assembly
- Easy fold/unfold legs with push of a button
- Rubber end caps on legs for rough surfaces
- Height adjustable leg for uneven floors up to 30mm
- Work piece supports with height adjustment for long work pieces
- Designed for all Bosch Professional mitre/sliding mitre saws and combo saws; suits most of the saws on the market
- Stand Height (folded/unfolded) : 270/940 mm
- Legs in position (L/W) : 1378/610mm
- Stand folded together (LxWxH) : 1245x305x1272mm
- Stand Length (supports extended) : 2630mm
- Stand Length (supports closed) : 1220mm
- Stand weight: 15kg
- Tool mounts weight: 4kg
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delvery may incurr a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
|Northern Ireland (BT postcodes)||£14.00|
|Republic of Ireland IOM||N/A|
|Channel Islands & Islands||£14.00|
|Rest Of The World||N/A|
NOTE: Price is per order not per item