- Delivery Info
- Bought With
3 yearBosch GSB 18 V-55 18V Brushless Combi Drill (2 x 4.0Ah ProCore)
New combi drill for professionals.
- Compact and lightweight for perfect handling, even in tight spaces or overhead
- Brushless motor for maximum performance and efficiency
- 2-speed gearbox and variable speed by trigger – tailor the speed and torque of this Bosch 18V combi drill to the application and material
- Reverse rotation for removing screws
- Metal auto-lock chuck – extremely robust (more hard-wearing than standard plastic chucks) with tool-free bit changes
- Soft grip for comfortable handling and better grip
- LED job light for a clear view when working
- Belt clip/hook for convenient hanging
- Battery voltage: 18V
- Chuck capacity: 1.5-13mm
- Max. drilling diameter in wood: 35 mm
Max. drilling diameter in steel: 13 mm
Max. drilling diameter in masonry: 13 mm
- Max. screw diameter: 10 mm
- No-load speed (1st/2nd gear): 0-460/1800 rpm
- Impact rate: 0-27000 bpm
- Max. torque (hard/soft): 55/28 Nm
- Weight (without battery): 1.4 kg
- Vibration drilling in metal: 1.5 m/s²
Vibration impact drilling in concrete: 11 m/s²
- Sound pressure: 88 dB(A)
Sound power: 99 dB(A)
- 2 x 18V 4.0Ah Li-ion ProCore batteries
- 1 x GAL 18V-40 14.4V-18V battery compact quick charger
- 1 x L-Case with inlay (connects on to the top of an L-Boxx)
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delvery may incurr a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Small Packet - Available to all UK Post Codes - £3.79
Zone A - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £5.95*
Zone B - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £17.95*
Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland
Zone C - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £19.95*
Scottish Islands & Channel Islands
Zone D - £21.95*
Republic of Ireland
* Price is per order not per item
FLEX Deliveries - These items are shipped from Germany and have a longer than normal delivery time, approximately 3-4 working days longer.
Liquids and long items will be subject to additional charges at checkout depending on your delivery Zone.
For more delivery details please click here.
If your delivery Zone is not listed please call 020 3871 8515 for assistance.
Need it quicker? Call 020 3871 8515