Bosch GO 3.6V Screwdriver with 25-piece Bit Set, USB Charger & L-Boxx Mini
- Delivery Info
- Bought With
Bosch Professional GO 3.6V Screwdriver Kit 25pc with L-BOXX GO2KIT
The Bosch GO2KIT Professional GO 3.6V Screwdriver Kit is the ideal solution for detailed and repetitive work that calls for accuracy and precision. Offering 360 RPM, this electric screwdriver is 4 times faster than a hand-actuated equivalent, and can adjust to an impressive range of materials and applications with 5 torque settings. It features an electronic brake for quick stops, and an ergonomic handle that allows for an easy and secure grip. The screwdriver also has a ¼” hex bit holder, fitting all standard hex bits. This kit includes a 25 piece accessory set, a charger adapter with USB cable, and is supplied in a mini L-BOXX.
- Dual-activation mode – simply push machine forward or press 'on' button to begin
- Mechanical clutch – select from 5 torque settings up to 'maximum performance mode
- Easy-to-control – tool stops immediately after deactivation via an electronic brake
- Battery Included - No
- Torque (soft/hard/max.) [Nm] 2.5/5/-
- No-load speed (1st gear / 2nd gear) [rpm] – 360
- Battery type - Lithium-ion
- Chuck capacity, min./max. [mm] - 6.35
- Weight excl. battery [kg] 0.31
- 1 x Professional GO 3.6V Screwdriver
- 1 x Screwdriver bit 25pc set
- 1 x USB adapter
- 1 x Micro USB cable
- 1 x L-BOXX Mini
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statutory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge please email to ask for a quote for this. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delivery may incur a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
All claims must be raised within 2 days of delivery or 5 days of non-delivery.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items:
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Small Packet - Available to all UK Post Codes - £3.99
(Single item packet rate) (3-4 Days)
Zone A - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £5.99*
UK Mainland (1-3 Days)
Zone B - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £14.99*
Isle of wight
Zone C - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £19.99*
Scottish Islands & Highlands, Northern Ireland & Channel Islands
Zone D - £21.99*
Republic of Ireland & Isle of Man
* Price is per order not per item apart from small packet rate.
Liquids and long Items - Liquids and long items will be subject to additional charge of £2.95 at checkout depending on your delivery Zone.
Under £150 free delivery does not apply to long lengths or liquids, This is due to a surcharge from our couriers.
If your delivery Zone is not listed please call 020 3871 8515 for assistance.
For more delivery details please click here.
Need it quicker? Call 020 3871 8515