- Delivery Info
New Model with more power, more comfort and less dust.
The Bosch GBH18V-26F 18V EC Brushless SDS-plus Rotary Hammer Kit features a hammer that delivers corded-like performance with cordless convenience. The GBH18V-26 hammer was designed with an efficient EC Brushless motor, which offers 50 percent more impact energy and greater tool runtime than previous-generation cordless hammers. The tool weighs only 6.3 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery) but delivers 1.9 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy, for an outstanding impact-to-weight ratio. It also has KickBack Control, an integrated sensor to stop tool rotation in bind-up situations. It has such advanced features as Electronic Precision Control, for smoother bit starts; Vibration Control, for extended user comfort; and Electronic Motor and Cell Protection, to avoid overheating and overload. It has an ergonomic L-shaped design.
- 50% more power with the impact force of a corded tool for fast, versatile use (compared to predecessor GBH 18 V-EC)
- Increased user protection with KickBack Control (KBC) and better control with Electronic Precision Control (EPC)
- Drill without dust thanks to the new integrated, optional GDE 18V-16 dust extraction system
- Brushless EC motor: compact, dust-protected, lightweight and absolutely maintenance-free
- Vibration Control: decoupled handle for low user fatigue
- Long runtime: up to 216 holes in concrete with only one battery charge (6 x 40 mm)
- LED worklight: an optimum view of the work position
- Ergonomic design: best horizontal power transfer to the hole
- Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overloading, overheating and deep discharge
- Innovative CoolPack batteries: ensure optimum heat dissipation and therefore increase lifetime by up to 100% (cf. Li-Ion batteries without CoolPack)
- No memory effect: the battery can be charged regardless of the charging state at any time, without damaging the cells
- Fastest charging time: 80% of the battery is charged after 35 mins
- Quick-change chuck for fast changes between drilling with impact in concrete and drilling without impact in wood and metal
- Voltage: 18v
- Brushless Motor: Yes
- Max Impact Energy: 2.6 J
- Spindle Collar Diameter: 50 mm
- Impact Rate at Rated Speed: 0 - 4,350 bpm
- Rated Speed (No Load): 0 - 890 rpm
- Max. Drilling Diameter Concrete: 26 mm
- Max. Drilling Diameter Steel: 13 mm
- Max. Drilling Diameter Wood: 30 mm
- Kickback Control: Yes
- Length: 378.0 mm
- Height: 225.0 mm
- Weight (inc. Battery): 3.6 kg
Noise and Vibration:
- Sound Pressure Level: 91 dB(A)
- Sound Power Level: 102 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K: 3 dB
- Hammer Drilling (Concrete): ah=12.5 m/s2, K=1.5 m/s2
- Chiselling: ah=9.0 m/s2, K=1.5 m/s2
- Drilling (Metal): ah=2.5 m/s2, K=1.5 m/s2
- Screwdriving (Without Impact): ah=2.5 m/s2, K =1.5 m/s2
- 1 x GBH 18 V-26 F SDS+ Drill
- 2 x 6.0 Ah Li-Ion Batteries
- 1 x GAL 1880 CV Quick Charger
- 1 x Quick Change Chuck (3-Jaw)
- 1 x Auxiliary Handle
- 1 x Depth Stop
- 1 x L-Boxx Carry Case
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delvery may incurr a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Small Packet - Available to all UK Post Codes - £3.79
Zone A - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £5.95*
Zone B - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £17.95*
Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland
Zone C - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £19.95*
Scottish Islands & Channel Islands
Zone D - £21.95*
Republic of Ireland
* Price is per order not per item
FLEX Deliveries - These items are shipped from Germany and have a longer than normal delivery time, approximately 3-4 working days longer.
Liquids and long items will be subject to additional charges at checkout depending on your delivery Zone.
For more delivery details please click here.
If your delivery Zone is not listed please call 020 3871 8515 for assistance.
Need it quicker? Call 020 3871 8515