- Delivery Info
Black & Decker 12V Ultra Compact Lithium-ion Drill Driver With 20 Accessories And Bag
The handy 12V drill driver is the perfect tool for your toolbox. With a 11 clutch positions for precise control, for drilling into wood, plastic and all screw driving tasks. The lightweight and compact design makes it easy to use in those tight and hard to reach areas. Illuminate your work space with the onboard LED light. Uses a lithium-ion battery that holds 80% of its charge over 90days, whilst idle. Start your project today.
- Spring loaded battery system for quick and simple battery change and a more secure fit
- Ultra compact and lightweight - ideal for use in those hard to reach confined areas
- Provides precise control for drilling into wood, metal, plastic and all screwdriving tasks.
- Variable speed for ultimate fingertip control for all drilling and screwdriving applications
- LED worklight illuminates the work area when drill is in use
- Lithium Ion battery holds over 80% of its charge over 90 days whilst idle. No need to charge unit before each use
- Anti slip soft grip which provides comfort when drill is in use
|PRODUCT TYPE||Drill Driver|
|POWER RATING||12 V|
|BATTERY CAPACITY||1.5 Ah|
|MAX TORQUE||12.5/26 Nm|
|NO LOAD SPEED||0-550 rpm|
|BEATS PER MINUTE||n/a bpm|
|CHUCK TYPE||Two Sleeve|
|CHUCK SIZE||10 mm|
|MAX. DRILLING CAPACITY (WOOD)||25.0 mm|
|MAX. DRILLING CAPACITY (STEEL)||10 mm|
|NUMBER OF GEARS||1|
|CHARGER TYPE||200mA cup charger|
|CHARGE TIME||6.0 Hrs|
|SOUND PRESSURE||63 dB(A)|
|SOUND POWER||74 dB(A)|
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delvery may incurr a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
All claims must be raised within 3 days of delivery or 5 days of non-delivery.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items:
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Small Packet - Available to all UK Post Codes - £3.79
Zone A - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £5.95*
Zone B - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £17.95*
Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland
Zone C - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £19.95*
Scottish Islands & Channel Islands
Zone D - £21.95*
Republic of Ireland
* Price is per order not per item
Liquid Deliveries - Due to the current situation some liquids may take longer to deliver due to stock location and packing time.
Delivery is expected to be within 3-7 working days, to check is this product will take longer to deliver please email email@example.com.
FLEX Deliveries - These items are shipped from Germany and have a longer than normal delivery time, approximately 3-4 working days longer.
Liquids and long items will be subject to additional charges at checkout depending on your delivery Zone.
For more delivery details please click here.
If your delivery Zone is not listed please call 020 3871 8515 for assistance.
Need it quicker? Call 020 3871 8515