- Delivery Info
- Bought With
As compared to any other nitrile disposable gloves, these TouchNTuff® gloves resist a wide variety of industrial chemicals for longer periods. Manufactured from nitrile, the puncture resistance of these gloves is four times more than similar natural rubber latex gloves. These gloves have three times the puncture resistance of similar neoprene gloves. As no natural rubber proteins are present in these gloves, the wearer has lower risks of being affected by Type I allergies or dermatitis. The Thin Nitrile Technology used in these gloves encourages easy donning and strong grip in both wet and dry conditions
- Outstanding Chemical Resistance
- Further testing of the TouchNTuff 6½ by a certified body on an even wider range of chemicals confirms that it resists a greater variety of industrial chemicals for longer periods than any other nitrile disposable gloves.
- Excellent puncture resistance
- Manufactured from nitrile, TouchNTuffø¯¿½ offers up to four times the puncture resistance of comparable natural-latex gloves, and three times the resistance of similar neoprene gloves.
- Prevention from Type I Allergy
- It contains no natural rubber proteins, which prevents from Type I allergies for the wearer. Primary skin irritation studies and Insult Patch tests have also shown no evidence of risk from irritation or allergic contact dermatitis.
- Easy Donning and Strong Grip
- With a unique ø¯¿½Thin Nitrile Technologyø¯¿½ formulation, this glove offers easy donning and strong grip in wet or dry conditions. The glove is highly versatile and suitable for many different uses.
- Inspected according medical requirements
- Inspected to an AQL of 1.5 for pinholes, which matches the legal requirements for medical gloves
|Available Sizes||S - M - L - XL|
|Cuff Style||Rolled Beaded|
|Cuff Thickness||0.08 mm / 3.1 mil|
|Elasticity - Elongation After Ageing||400|
|Elasticity - Elongation Before Ageing||500|
|External Glove Surface||Smooth Grip|
|Finger Thickness||0.14 mm / 5.5 mil|
|Freedom From Holes||4.0|
|Glove Length||300 mm|
|Internal Glove Surface||Powder-Free, Chlorinated|
|Palm Thickness||0.12 mm / 4.7 mil|
|Specific Needs||Robust for more demanding work - Powder Free - Silicone Free - Industrial Grade - Chemical Splash - Synthetic, Non Latex|
|Tensile Strength After Ageing||14|
|Tensile Strength Before Ageing||14|
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delvery may incurr a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
All claims must be raised within 3 days of delivery or 5 days of non-delivery.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items:
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Small Packet - Available to all UK Post Codes - £3.79
Zone A - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £5.95*
Zone B - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £17.95*
Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland
Zone C - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £19.95*
Scottish Islands & Channel Islands
Zone D - £21.95*
Republic of Ireland
* Price is per order not per item
Deliveries - Due to the current situation (Covid-19) some orders may take longer to deliver.
Delivery is expected to be within 3-7 working days, to help our customer service team manage the workload please do not chase your order unless 7 working days have passed.
FLEX Deliveries - These items are shipped from Germany and have a longer than normal delivery time, approximately 3-4 working days longer.
Liquids and long items will be subject to additional charges at checkout depending on your delivery Zone.
For more delivery details please click here.
If your delivery Zone is not listed please call 020 3871 8515 for assistance.
Need it quicker? Call 020 3871 8515