- Delivery Info
ABUS have brought to market a new range of plug-and-play security cameras. This range is produced by an ABUS owned company and features products exclusive to ABUS, not re-branded mass market products as offered by most of the competition.
The Abus TVAC 80010B Time Lapse / Motion Detection Camera is a standalone camera, which allows the user to place the camera in locations where traditional CCTV would not be possible.
The camera records video directly onto a Micro SD card and allows for multiple recording modes (Time Laspe and Motion Detection).
The camera can film in both VGA and 720P HD image quality for playback over its 60mm (2.4 inch) LCD TFT colour screen or at a later date from the SD card. It records both video and audio.
- Two recording modes: time-lapse / video with PIR motion sensor
- HD 720p resolution: 1280 x 720
- Weatherproof IP65 housing
- Can be installed anywhere (battery run time approx. ¾ year)
- Saving to an micro SD card
- Easy playback on a PC (AVI video format)
- Including batteries and mount
- Trigger interval - 1.5 seconds - 24 hours
- Audio - Built-in microphone
- Recording resolution @ frame rate per camera - 720p images per second
- Resolution modes - 1280 x 720 pixel
- Battery type - 1.5v AA battery
- Motion detection - yes
- Image sensor - 1/4" Progressive Scan CMOS-Sensor
- Width - 45mm
- Height - 140mm
- Horizontal angle of view - 90°
- Length - 80mm
- Max. operating temperature - 40
- Min. operating temperature - -5
- Monitor - 2.4" LCD
- Net weight - 0.2 kg
- Lens - F2.8mm
- PIR angle of view - 75°
- PIR range - 3m
- IP protection class - IP65
- Storage medium - Micro-SD-Card, max. 32 GB
- Video compression - MJPEG
- Certifications - CE
- 1x Bracket
- 3x Screws
- 3x Pegs
- 4x 1.5 V AA batteries
- 1x Manual
Things that seem endless become short and sweet! The time-lapse camera shoots photos in predefined intervals and outputs them as a video stream in HD 720p resolution.
Months become minutes, days become seconds
The time lapse shortens protracted processes to just a few minutes. In this way you can present the construction of your house in a two-minute video, for example. And it can also be used to show other processes that are interrupted by waiting periods or that are simply too slow. This makes sense for commercial applications (construction projects, production processes, experiments, etc.).
Real time where it makes sense
As an alternative to the time-lapse mode, you can also use the camera to record real-time videos in HD 720p resolution. The recording is then started by the integrated PIR motion sensor – whenever something is happening in front of the lens.
Easy playback of videos
Since the individual images are output in a smooth video stream, the video file can be easily copied to a PC and played back there. It is not necessary to piece together individual image files.
Can be used everywhere – thanks to battery operation
Thanks to a battery run time of up to nine months (depending on the operating mode), large construction projects, slow processes, etc., can be recorded over a long period. The time-lapse function allows these processes to be reduced to just a few minutes – whether for documentation of the project or for monitoring the construction site against theft.
Freely selectable speed
The time intervals of the time lapse in which individual images are shot can be flexibly set depending on the application. From one image per second up to one image every 24 hours.
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
- Please note: Unwanted orders with free delvery may incurr a deduction for the initial delivery cost
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Small Packet - Available to all UK Post Codes - £3.79
Zone A - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £5.95*
Zone B - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £17.95*
Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland
Zone C - Courier Service - Over 2kg - £19.95*
Scottish Islands & Channel Islands
Zone D - £21.95*
Republic of Ireland
* Price is per order not per item
Liquids and long items will be subject to additional charges at checkout depending on your delivery Zone.
For more delivery details please click here.
If your delivery Zone is not listed please call 020 3871 8515 for assistance.
Need it quicker? Call 020 3871 8515