Irwin Marples M373 Splitproof Bevel Edge Chisel Set, 8 Piece
Money Back Guarantee
30 day no fuss returns policy.
Free & Fast Shipping
On orders over £75
5* service and delivery EVERY time.
Irwin Marples have been renowned for making top quality chisels for well over 100 years. Generations of carpenters, builders and craftsmen have chosen Marples for the quality of blades and handles.
This set of bevel edged chisels are made from extremely high quality steel and joined to the favoured ‘splitproof’ handles. These handles are made from a specially formulated acetate which means (unlike most other chisels) they can be hit with a standard claw hammer without fear of the handle splitting.
The blades can be re-sharpened time and time again along their full working length.
This 8 piece set is supplied in a wooden presentation case which keeps the chisels neatly stored when not in use. Each chisel also has a blade guard so that the cutting edge can be kept fully honed and ready to use at all times. This set includes the most commonly used sizes of chisels in the carpentry and construction industries.
Contents & Features
- Chisel Width sizes: 6mm, 10mm, 12mm, 19mm, 25mm, 32mm, 38mm, and 50mm (1/4” to 2”).
- Blades are made from best in category steel and are fully re-sharpenable along their working length.
- Blades are of the popular bevel edged design.
- All chisels have a blade guard
- Guaranteed ‘splitproof’ acetate handles can be hit with a normal hammer as well as a wooden mallet.
- The set is supplied in a wooden box with metal catches.
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition - with proof of purchase - and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statutory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a product which is not in its original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier items or hazardous items, including all liquids, the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
FAULTY OR DAMAGED ITEM(S):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or is incomplete please contact us straight away (within 24 hours) and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
RETURNS FOR SIP INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS & OTHER PALLET ITEMS:
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item, plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Many of our products are available on a guaranteed next-day (before 1pm) delivery service for an extra charge. If you need something delivered urgently, please call us and we'll do what we can to help.
How much do you charge for delivery?
Delivery is free* for the majority of UK mainland orders over £75. For orders under £75 the majority of items are just £3.49 delivery. For slightly bigger or heavier orders, the charge is £5. Simply add a product to the basket to see the delivery charge for that item (if you add more items the delivery may change). For international deliveries, please see below.
*Excludes all liquids which have a delivery charge of £6 for UK mainland orders, no matter what the order size is.
Due to increased costs from carriers, we subsidise delivery charges to the following areas (but there may be additional amounts to pay and these are shown under the delivery information tab on the product pages and at the checkout): Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland (BT postcodes), Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands & Islands, Europe, Rest of the World.
|Brand Name||Irwin Marples|