Hitachi KTL618BL 18V Brushless 6 Piece Kit With 2 X 6.0AH Li-ion Batteries
Money Back Guarantee
30 day no fuss returns policy.
Free & Fast Shipping
On orders over £75
5* service and delivery EVERY time.
HITACHI KTL618BL All New 18V 6 Piece Brushless Kit With 2 X 6.0AH Li-ion Batteries
Hitachi Power Tools has launched a new high capacity 6.0Ah Lithium-ion battery, which is compatible with the entire range of 18V cordless tools.
The BSL1860 Li-Ion battery is the same size and weight as previous batteries but with greater capacity and working time. A multiplex protection circuit protects the cells from overload, overcharging and over discharge, ensuring a long lifetime with up to 1500 charge cycles.
The new 18V 6.0Ah range includes the impressive DV18DBLX Combi Drill with brushless motor.
The all new UC18YSL3 charger is capable of charging a 6.0Ah Li-Ion battery on only 38 minutes.
DV18DBLX Brushless Combi Hammer Drill
- Combi drill with brushless motor technology
- All new 6.0Ah Li-Ion batteries with multifunction protection circuit
- Class leading hard torque of 136Nm
- New fast charger with 38 minute charge time
- Reactive Force Control (RFC) safety feature
- Compact body - only 204mm long
- Brushless motor
- High performance Röhm chuck with spindle lock
- 22 stage torque setting
- New robust aluminium gear case
- Low battery indicator
- Built-in LED work light
WH18DBL Brushless Impact Driver
- Multiplex protection circuit for maximum battery life
- High tightening torque of 170Nm (hard)
- Power mode for heavy duty work
- Safe mode for smaller jobs (95Nm)
- Only 161mm body length
C18DBL Brushless Circular Saw
- High max cutting depth of 66mm
- Runtime per charge up to 60% longer*1*2
- Cutting speed per minute up to 90% faster*1*2
- Most compact and lightweight in its class*3
- Balanced weight distribution to keep the tool body horizontal
- Flat motor housing design increases stability when changing blades
- Silent mode improves motor efficiency while lowering the noise.
- Overload protection
- Soft start
- Optional fluorine plate for faster speed
- Cutting depth adjustment system
- Bevel cutting from -5° to 45°
- Parallel adjustment system
- Blower function
- High-intensity twin LED lights
- Backward saw dust exhaust
- Remaining battery indicator
G18DBL Brushless Angle Grinder
- Best in class*1 cutting performance per charge - up to 50% higher*2
- Powerful brushless motor - torque up to 60% higher*2
- Over-current protection
- Smallest body & grip circumference, most lightweight in its class*3
- AUTO Mode function reduces noise and vibration in no-load operation
- Dust and water-resistant construction increases durability
- Electronic control: kickback protection system, anti-restart protection and soft start
- Paddle switch
CV18DBL Brushless Multi Tool
- All new cordless multitool with brushless motor
- Variable speed control to suit a multitude of applications
- Auto mode reduces noise and vibration under no-load operation
- Built-in LED light
- Compact body for easier use in confined spaces
- Tool free blade changing system
- Two stage locking mechanism for secure blade changing with reduced risk of damage to workpiece
- Multi-angle blade setting adjustable in 30° steps
- A wide range of blade types available
- Compatible with Bosch & Makita blades
UB18DJL Work Light.
- 18V two mode torch/worklight compatible with the range of Hitachi 18V slide Li-Ion batteries from 1.5Ah to 5.0Ah
- Worklight head can be adjusted in two directions
- Worklight has 3 brightness settings - 3, 6 or 12 LEDs
- Bright torch light of 6000 lux
- More illumination per charge: up to 51 hours*
- Battery protection function switches to a single LED
- illumination when the battery needs charging
- Retractable hook to keep your hands free
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statutory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
FAULTY OR DAMAGED ITEM(S):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
RETURNS FOR SIP INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS & OTHER PALLET ITEMS
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Many of our products are available on a guaranteed next-day (before 1pm) delivery service for an extra charge. If you need something delivering urgently, please call us and we'll do what we can to help.
How much do you charge for delivery?
Delivery is free* for the majority of UK Mainland orders over £75. For orders under £75 the majority of items are just £3.49 delivery. For slightly bigger or heavier orders, the charge is £5. Simply add a product to the basket which will show you the delivery charge for that item, if you add more items the delivery may change. For international deliveries, please see below.
*Excludes all liquids which have a delivery charge of £6 for UK Mainland orders no matter what the order size is.
Due to increased costs from carriers, we subsidise delivery charges to the following areas, but there may be additional amounts to pay. These are shown under the delivery information tab on the product pages and at the checkout. Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland (BT postcodes), Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands & Islands, Europe, Rest Of The World.