Bosch GBH36V-LICP Compact Brushless 36V Li-ion SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill (2 x 1.3Ah Batteries) with sds Bit Set
Money Back Guarantee
30 day no fuss returns policy.
Free & Fast Shipping
On orders over £75
5* service and delivery EVERY time.
The compact powerhouse GBH36V-LI CP Cordless Hammer Drill
- As powerful as corded: up to 160 drilled holes (6 x 40 mm in C30/37 concrete) with one battery charge, ideal for indoor use
- With a weight of only 2.6 kg, it is ideally suitable for overhead work
- Pneumatic hammer mechanism, optimised for drilling holes of 4 – 12 mm in concrete (max. 18 mm)
- Innovative CoolPack batteries ensure optimum heat dissipation and therefore increase lifetime by up to 100% (cf. Li-Ion batteries without CoolPack)
- More than 50% longer battery runtime.(cf. 36 V/1.3 Ah)
- No memory effect: the battery can be charged regardless of the charging state at any time, without damaging the cells
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
- Bosch Hyper Charge: due to the rapid charging process, the batteries are charged to 75% after just half of the charge time
- Brushless Bosch EC motor: compact, lightweight and absolutely maintenance-free
- Low user fatigue due to Bosch Vibration Control.
Technical data: GBH 36 V-LI Compact (1.3 Ah) Professional:
|Rated power input||430 W|
|Max. impact energy||1,8 J|
|Impact rate at rated speed||0 – 4.850 bpm|
|Rated speed||0 – 1.500 rpm|
|Battery voltage||36 V|
|Battery capacity||1.3 Ah|
|Weight incl. battery||2,9 kg|
|Drilling diameter in concrete with hammer drill bits||4 – 18 mm|
|Optimum range of applications in concrete with hammer drill bits||4 – 12 mm|
|Max. drilling diameter in steel||13 mm|
|Max. drilling diameter in wood||30 mm|
- Right-hand/left-hand rotation
- Overload clutch
- Bosch SDS System
- Quick Charger
- 2 x 1.3Ah Li-Ion battery
- Auxiliary handle
- Depth stop
- Carry case
Upgrade to a 3 year warranty if registered within 4 weeks at http://www.bosch-professional.com/gb/en/service/warranty/warranty.html
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition - with proof of purchase - and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statutory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a product which is not in its original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier items or hazardous items, including all liquids, the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
FAULTY OR DAMAGED ITEM(S):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or is incomplete please contact us straight away (within 24 hours) and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
RETURNS FOR SIP INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS & OTHER PALLET ITEMS:
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item, plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Many of our products are available on a guaranteed next-day (before 1pm) delivery service for an extra charge. If you need something delivered urgently, please call us and we'll do what we can to help.
How much do you charge for delivery?
Delivery is free* for the majority of UK mainland orders over £75. For orders under £75 the majority of items are just £3.49 delivery. For slightly bigger or heavier orders, the charge is £5. Simply add a product to the basket to see the delivery charge for that item (if you add more items the delivery may change). For international deliveries, please see below.
*Excludes all liquids which have a delivery charge of £6 for UK mainland orders, no matter what the order size is.
Due to increased costs from carriers, we subsidise delivery charges to the following areas (but there may be additional amounts to pay and these are shown under the delivery information tab on the product pages and at the checkout): Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland (BT postcodes), Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands & Islands, Europe, Rest of the World.