Bosch GBH18V-26 F 18V Cordless Hammer Drill With 2 x 6ah Batteries and Q/C Chuck
Money Back Guarantee
30 day no fuss returns policy.
Free & Fast Shipping
On orders over £75
5* service and delivery EVERY time.
New Model with more power, more comfort and less dust.
The Bosch GBH18V-26F 18V EC Brushless SDS-plus Rotary Hammer Kit features a hammer that delivers corded-like performance with cordless convenience. The GBH18V-26 hammer was designed with an efficient EC Brushless motor, which offers 50 percent more impact energy and greater tool runtime than previous-generation cordless hammers. The tool weighs only 6.3 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery) but delivers 1.9 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy, for an outstanding impact-to-weight ratio. It also has KickBack Control, an integrated sensor to stop tool rotation in bind-up situations. It has such advanced features as Electronic Precision Control, for smoother bit starts; Vibration Control, for extended user comfort; and Electronic Motor and Cell Protection, to avoid overheating and overload. It has an ergonomic L-shaped design.
- 50% more power with the impact force of a corded tool for fast, versatile use (compared to predecessor GBH 18 V-EC)
- Increased user protection with KickBack Control (KBC) and better control with Electronic Precision Control (EPC)
- Drill without dust thanks to the new integrated, optional GDE 18V-16 dust extraction system
- Brushless EC motor: compact, dust-protected, lightweight and absolutely maintenance-free
- Vibration Control: decoupled handle for low user fatigue
- Long runtime: up to 216 holes in concrete with only one battery charge (6 x 40 mm)
- LED worklight: an optimum view of the work position
- Ergonomic design: best horizontal power transfer to the hole
- Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overloading, overheating and deep discharge
- Innovative CoolPack batteries: ensure optimum heat dissipation and therefore increase lifetime by up to 100% (cf. Li-Ion batteries without CoolPack)
- No memory effect: the battery can be charged regardless of the charging state at any time, without damaging the cells
- Fastest charging time: 80% of the battery is charged after 35 mins
- Quick-change chuck for fast changes between drilling with impact in concrete and drilling without impact in wood and metal
- Voltage: 18v
- Brushless Motor: Yes
- Max Impact Energy: 2.6 J
- Spindle Collar Diameter: 50 mm
- Impact Rate at Rated Speed: 0 - 4,350 bpm
- Rated Speed (No Load): 0 - 890 rpm
- Max. Drilling Diameter Concrete: 26 mm
- Max. Drilling Diameter Steel: 13 mm
- Max. Drilling Diameter Wood: 30 mm
- Kickback Control: Yes
- Length: 378.0 mm
- Height: 225.0 mm
- Weight (inc. Battery): 3.6 kg
Noise and Vibration:
- Sound Pressure Level: 91 dB(A)
- Sound Power Level: 102 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K: 3 dB
- Hammer Drilling (Concrete): ah=12.5 m/s2, K=1.5 m/s2
- Chiselling: ah=9.0 m/s2, K=1.5 m/s2
- Drilling (Metal): ah=2.5 m/s2, K=1.5 m/s2
- Screwdriving (Without Impact): ah=2.5 m/s2, K =1.5 m/s2
- 1 x GBH 18 V-26 F SDS+ Drill
- 2 x 6.0 Ah Li-Ion Batteries
- 1 x GAL 1880 CV Quick Charger
- 1 x Quick Change Chuck (3-Jaw)
- 1 x Auxiliary Handle
- 1 x Depth Stop
- 1 x L-Boxx Carry Case
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition - with proof of purchase - and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statutory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a product which is not in its original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier items or hazardous items, including all liquids, the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
FAULTY OR DAMAGED ITEM(S):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or is incomplete please contact us straight away (within 24 hours) and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
RETURNS FOR SIP INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS & OTHER PALLET ITEMS:
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item, plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Many of our products are available on a guaranteed next-day (before 1pm) delivery service for an extra charge. If you need something delivered urgently, please call us and we'll do what we can to help.
How much do you charge for delivery?
Delivery is free* for the majority of UK mainland orders over £75. For orders under £75 the majority of items are just £3.49 delivery. For slightly bigger or heavier orders, the charge is £5. Simply add a product to the basket to see the delivery charge for that item (if you add more items the delivery may change). For international deliveries, please see below.
*Excludes all liquids which have a delivery charge of £6 for UK mainland orders, no matter what the order size is.
Due to increased costs from carriers, we subsidise delivery charges to the following areas (but there may be additional amounts to pay and these are shown under the delivery information tab on the product pages and at the checkout): Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland (BT postcodes), Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands & Islands, Europe, Rest of the World.