Hitachi G18DBAL/W4 18V Li-ion Brushless Angle Grinder Bare Unit
The new G18DBAL grinder features a brushless motor that means your tool will last longer and not require the maintenance a carbon brush tool would need. There is a kickback protection system that has anti-restart protection as well as soft start that provides greater safety for the tool operator. Will take all Hitachi 18v li-ion Slide Batteries.
- High performance angle grinder with high efficiency brushless motor
- Powerful motor with over-current protection to prevent burnout
- Kickback protection system, anti-restart protection and soft start provide greater operator safety
- Auto mode reduces no-load noise and vibration
- Resin coated components and mesh filters for extra protection against dust and moisture
- Compact body and small grip circumference
- Large two stage paddle switch (dead man action)
- G18DBAL Grinder ( Bare Unit )
- No Batteries
- Charge time: 75 mins
- Wheel diameter: 115 mm
- No-load speed: normal 9000/min - auto 5500/min
- Arbor: 22 mm
- Spindle thread: M14 x 2
- Overall length: 326 mm
- Weight: 2.4 kg
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition - with proof of purchase - and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statutory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a product which is not in its original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier items or hazardous items, including all liquids, the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
FAULTY OR DAMAGED ITEM(S):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or is incomplete please contact us straight away (within 24 hours) and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
RETURNS FOR SIP INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS & OTHER PALLET ITEMS:
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item, plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Many of our products are available on a guaranteed next-day (before 1pm) delivery service for an extra charge. If you need something delivered urgently, please call us and we'll do what we can to help.
How much do you charge for delivery?
Delivery is free on all UK mainland orders over £75. For orders under £75 the delivery charge is £4.95.
For international deliveries, please see below.
Due to increased costs from carriers, we subsidise delivery charges to the following areas, but there may be additional amounts to pay (these are shown under the delivery information tab on the product pages and at the checkout): Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland (BT postcodes), Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands & Islands, Europe, Rest of the World.
You may be interested in
Money Back Guarantee
30 day no fuss returns policy.
Free & Fast Shipping
On orders over £75
5* service and delivery EVERY time.