Makita DLX6067PT 18V 6PC COMBO KIT LXT 3 x 5ah
Money Back Guarantee
30 day no fuss returns policy.
Free & Fast Shipping
On orders over £75
5* service and delivery EVERY time.
This Makita 6-Piece Kit (DLX6067PT) is an excellent value for money option when you need to gear up for a big job. Including 5 key cordless powertools from the Makita range and a powerful LED torch, it is also supplied with 3 x 5.0Ah Batteries and a Twin Port Charger, meaning you will never run out of power. Also included is a big, heavy duty wheeled kit bag with telescopic handle for easy storage and transportation.
Need to get it in a hurry? Order before 12pm and we'll get it to you within 2 working days as standard.
- 1 x DHP458Z 18v LXT Combi Drill
- 1 x DKP180Z - 18V Planer 82mm
- 1 x DJV180Z 18v LXT Jigsaw
- 1 x DSS611Z 18v LXT Circular Saw 165mm
- 1 x DTD152Z 18v LXT Impact Driver
- 1 x DML802Z 18v LXT Torch
- 3 x 5.0Ah BL1850 Li-Ion Batteries
- 1 x DC18RD Twin Bay Charger
- 1 x Canvas Carry Bag
18v LXT Combi Drill (DHP458Z)
- Compact design, only 225mm overall length
- 2 speed gearbox
- High operational efficiency with high torque
- Enhanced dust and drip-proof performance for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments.
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand
- Twin LED Job light with pre-glow and afterglow functions
- The power remaining in the battery can be indicated in 3 stages simply by pushing a button; 3 lights on: more than 50% of full battery capacity. 2 lights on: 20% to 50% of full battery capacity. 1 light on: less than 20% of full battery capacity
- Electric Brake: Yes
- No Load Speed: 0-2000/400 rpm
- Max Torque S/H: 58 / 91 Nm
- Torque Settings: 21 + drill
- Variable Speed Control Trigger: Yes
- Max. in masonry: 16 mm
- Max. in steel: 13 mm
- Max. in wood: 76 mm
- Fastening machine screw: 6mm
- Blows per Minute: 0-30000/6000 bpm
- Net weight: 2.3 kg
18v LXT Jigsaw (DJV180Z)
- Ergonomically rubberised handle provides comfortable gripping and more control while minimising hand fatigue and pain
- The large 2 finger variable speed trigger makes this jigsaw easy to operate even whilst wearing gloves.
- 3 orbital settings + straight cut
- Blower will clear the pencil line of dust
- Max in Steel: 10 mm
- Max in Wood: 135 mm
- Strokes per Minute: 0-2600 spm
- Stroke Length: 26 mm
DSS611Z 18v LXT Circular Saw 165mm
- Lightweight and compact
- Rigid aluminium base provides high quality and toughness
- Double safety trigger will prevent accidental starting, is easy to operate even with gloved hands and can be operated from both sides of the handle
- Bevel cuts up to 50 degrees
- Max Cut @ 90°: 57 mm
- Max Cut @ 45°: 40 mm
- Max Cut @ 50°: 36 mm
- Blade Diameter: 165 mm
- Bore Diameter: 20 mm
- No Load Speed: 3,700 rpm
18v LXT Impact Driver (DTD152Z)
- Electric brake
- Mechanical 2-speed control
- Variable speed control trigger
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Twin LED job light
- One touch bit installation
- Max Torque (Nm): 165
- No Load Speed (RPM): 0-2900
- Max. Impacts Per Minute (ipm): 0-3500
- Driving Shank: 1/4" Hex
18v LXT Torch (DML802Z)
- High-luminance single L.E.D. flashlight provides 200 lumens
- 12 position pivoting flashlight head with positive stops from 60º - 110º
- Aluminum flashlight head design for increased durability
- Metal hang hook is convenient and job site durable
- Multi-faceted reflector controls the direction and spread of the light
- L.E.D. and provides a sharp, round spotlight
- Bulb: LED
- Lumens: 200
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition - with proof of purchase - and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statutory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a product which is not in its original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier items or hazardous items, including all liquids, the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
FAULTY OR DAMAGED ITEM(S):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or is incomplete please contact us straight away (within 24 hours) and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
RETURNS FOR SIP INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS & OTHER PALLET ITEMS:
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item, plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Many of our products are available on a guaranteed next-day (before 1pm) delivery service for an extra charge. If you need something delivered urgently, please call us and we'll do what we can to help.
How much do you charge for delivery?
Delivery is free* for the majority of UK mainland orders over £75. For orders under £75 the majority of items are just £3.49 delivery. For slightly bigger or heavier orders, the charge is £5. Simply add a product to the basket to see the delivery charge for that item (if you add more items the delivery may change). For international deliveries, please see below.
*Excludes all liquids which have a delivery charge of £6 for UK mainland orders, no matter what the order size is.
Due to increased costs from carriers, we subsidise delivery charges to the following areas (but there may be additional amounts to pay and these are shown under the delivery information tab on the product pages and at the checkout): Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland (BT postcodes), Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands & Islands, Europe, Rest of the World.