- High-performance motor: extra powerful for stone cutting and joint milling
- Continuous cut depth setting from 0-60 mm, with rail guide up to 54 mm. In the mitre cut from 0-44 mm, with guide rail up to 38 mm
- Continuous angle adjustment for mitre cuts from 0-45°
- Cut marking at the base plate from 0°/30°/45° for rapid orientation
- High-quality magnesium die-castings for protective cover and base plates
- Motor protection made of rubber prevents the direct intake of spray water
- Water supply: for an effective cooling of the diamond blade
- Quick-fit brass coupling: for 1/2" water hose
- GFCI operator protector circuit breaker: integrated in cord
- Ideal for: Inserting water grooves in window sills or steps, work tops, facade slabs, terazzo slabs in garden design & landscaping, joint renovation in the floor
- Spindle lock
- Power input 1400 watt
- Power output 840 watt
- No load speed 6200 rpm
- Diamond cutting disc Ø / arbor (inside Ø) 170 / 22,2 mm
- Cutting depth / with guide rail 60 / 54 mm
- Mitre cuttings 0-45 °
- Depth of cut - mitre cut 5-44 mm
- Depth of cut - mitre cut with guide rail 0-38 mm
- Cable length 4,0 m
- Weight 4,5 kg
- 1 diamond cutting disc with segmented cutting edge 347.515
- 1 wrench for saw blade change 359.343
- 1 parallel guide fence 350.613
- 1 carrying case L-BOXX® 238 414.093
- 1 case insert 436.771
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition - with proof of purchase - and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statutory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a product which is not in its original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier items or hazardous items, including all liquids, the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
FAULTY OR DAMAGED ITEM(S):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or is incomplete please contact us straight away (within 24 hours) and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
RETURNS FOR SIP INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS & OTHER PALLET ITEMS:
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item, plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Many of our products are available on a guaranteed next-day (before 1pm) delivery service for an extra charge. If you need something delivered urgently, please call us and we'll do what we can to help.
How much do you charge for delivery?
Delivery is free on all UK mainland orders over £75. For orders under £75 the delivery charge is £4.95.
For international deliveries, please see below.
Due to increased costs from carriers, we subsidise delivery charges to the following areas, but there may be additional amounts to pay (these are shown under the delivery information tab on the product pages and at the checkout): Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland (BT postcodes), Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands & Islands, Europe, Rest of the World.
You may be interested in
Money Back Guarantee
30 day no fuss returns policy.
Free & Fast Shipping
On orders over £75
5* service and delivery EVERY time.