FLEX LE 12-3 100 Wet ~ 1150 Watt Wet Stone Grinder Variable Speed 240v
1150 watt wet stone grinder with variable speed, plug for isolating transformer, 115 mm
- Powerful 1150 W motor
- VR full-wave electronic control: tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, overload protection and speed selection
- High torque for maximum material removal and optimum surface quality
- Powder-coated and varnished magnetic pad for a long service life, thanks to the additional protection against wear and abrasive dust
- Grip hood for easy handling and precise working
- Bail handle: Secure grip, even when working on vertical surfaces
- The new water feed and control system is located below the housing, which makes operation and precise dosing easy. An unobstructed grip area is provided directly above the backing pad
- 2 m special hose: No additional hose safety devices required. Increases flexibility, reduces weight and prevents risk of injury from hose clips
- Quick-fit brass coupling: for 1/2" water hose
- Contour plug: can be connected only to an isolating transformer. For safety reasons, operation is permitted only connected to the FLEX TT 2000 isolating transformer
- Spindle lock
|Max. disc diameter||115 mm|
|No load speed||1200-3700 rpm|
|Power input||1150 watt|
|Power output||700 watt|
|Tool fixture||M 14|
|Size (L x H)||340 x 140 mm|
|Connecting hose with quick coupling||2 m|
|1 bail handle|
|1 hook-and-loop cable ties|
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition - with proof of purchase - and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statutory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a product which is not in its original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier items or hazardous items, including all liquids, the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
FAULTY OR DAMAGED ITEM(S):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or is incomplete please contact us straight away (within 24 hours) and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
RETURNS FOR SIP INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS & OTHER PALLET ITEMS:
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item, plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
Many of our products are available on a guaranteed next-day (before 1pm) delivery service for an extra charge. If you need something delivered urgently, please call us and we'll do what we can to help.
How much do you charge for delivery?
Delivery is free on all UK mainland orders over £75. For orders under £75 the delivery charge is £4.95.
For international deliveries, please see below.
Due to increased costs from carriers, we subsidise delivery charges to the following areas, but there may be additional amounts to pay (these are shown under the delivery information tab on the product pages and at the checkout): Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland (BT postcodes), Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands & Islands, Europe, Rest of the World.
You may be interested in
Money Back Guarantee
30 day no fuss returns policy.
Free & Fast Shipping
On orders over £75
5* service and delivery EVERY time.