- Delivery Info
Metabo 1000 Watt Electronic Angle Grinders WEV 10-125 Quick:
- Low fatigue as never before: compact angle grinder with adjustable speed and smallest handle circumference in its class for perfect ergonomics
- New, patent-pending Metabo Marathon motor with up to 50% more torque and up to 20% higher overload capacity for quicker material removal and longer service life
- Vario-Constamatic (VC)-Full wave electronics with thumbwheel for working with customised speeds for the materials used that remain almost constant under load
- Now even faster: Metabo Quick System for tool-free disc change at the touch of a button by means of quick flange nut
- Tool-free adjustable guard; twist-proof mounting
- Metabo S-automatic safety clutch: direct mechanical decoupling in case of jamming of the disc minimises kickback - for high safety and swift progress; proven for decades
- Electronic overload protection for long service life
- Electronic soft start for smooth startup
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional startup after power cut
- Gear housing can be mounted turned in 90° steps for left-handed operation or for cutting
- Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor.
|Grinding wheel Ø||125 mm|
|Rated input power||1.000 W|
|Output power||590 W|
|Idle revolution||2.800 - 10.500 /min|
|Revolutions at rated load||8.800 /min|
|Spindle thread||M 14|
|Weight (without power cable)||2,1 kg|
|Cable length||4 m|
- Inner support flange
- Quick flange nut
- Side handle
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase. That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you.
*as long as it has been unused and in original condition and packaging.
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or if it's faulty. Simply get in touch and we'll take care of the rest.
- If unwanted, products must be in the original condition and box you received them in.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 72 hours.
*Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
|Northern Ireland (BT postcodes)||£14.00|
|Republic of Ireland IOM||N/A|
|Channel Islands & Islands||£14.00|
|Rest Of The World||N/A|
NOTE: Price is per order not per item