- Delivery Info
Metabo 1000 Watt Electronic Angle Grinders WEV 10-125 Quick:
- Low fatigue as never before: compact angle grinder with adjustable speed and smallest handle circumference in its class for perfect ergonomics
- New, patent-pending Metabo Marathon motor with up to 50% more torque and up to 20% higher overload capacity for quicker material removal and longer service life
- Vario-Constamatic (VC)-Full wave electronics with thumbwheel for working with customised speeds for the materials used that remain almost constant under load
- Now even faster: Metabo Quick System for tool-free disc change at the touch of a button by means of quick flange nut
- Tool-free adjustable guard; twist-proof mounting
- Metabo S-automatic safety clutch: direct mechanical decoupling in case of jamming of the disc minimises kickback - for high safety and swift progress; proven for decades
- Electronic overload protection for long service life
- Electronic soft start for smooth startup
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional startup after power cut
- Gear housing can be mounted turned in 90° steps for left-handed operation or for cutting
- Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor.
|Grinding wheel Ø||125 mm|
|Rated input power||1.000 W|
|Output power||590 W|
|Idle revolution||2.800 - 10.500 /min|
|Revolutions at rated load||8.800 /min|
|Spindle thread||M 14|
|Weight (without power cable)||2,1 kg|
|Cable length||4 m|
- Inner support flange
- Quick flange nut
- Side handle
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
|Northern Ireland (BT postcodes)||£14.00|
|Republic of Ireland IOM||N/A|
|Channel Islands & Islands||£14.00|
|Rest Of The World||N/A|
NOTE: Price is per order not per item