- Delivery Info
The powerful and universal system for interior work and renovation with the most extensive accessories for a fantastic range of applications
Self-supporting motor with vibration decoupling for outstanding vibration and noise reduction. Very powerful 350 W FEIN high-power motor for maximum cutting speeds and work progress.Maximum quality and stability thanks to metal gearbox head and consistent use of ball / needle bearings. Convenient QuickIN quick clamping system.Electronic speed setting with tachogenerator for constant speed even when loaded. Integrated interface for attaching additional system accessories.Optimum handling thanks to soft grip zone. StarlockPlus tool mounting with outstanding torque transfer, suitable for all Starlock and StarlockPlus accessories.Wide range of accessories available for all applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Sand in corners and on edges without kickback
- No space needed behind the workpiece
Input - 350 W Oscillations - 10 000-19 500 rpm Weight according to EPTA - 1.4 kg Cable with plug - 5 m Sanding pad width - 80 mm Tool Holder - StarlockPlus Tool change - QuickIN
- 1 x FEIN MultiMaster FMM 350 QSL
- 1 x Sanding Pad
- Sanding sheets, 3 each of grit 60, 80, 120, 180
- 1 x Sanding plate with holes Perforated sanding sheets, 3 each of grit 60, 80, 120, 180
- 1 x Backing pad Ø 115 mm, perforated
- Perforated sanding sheets, 2 each of grit 60, 80, 180
- 1 x Dust extraction device
- 1 x Fixed scraper
- 1 x E-Cut long-life saw blade (35 mm)
- 1 x Universal E-Cut saw blade (44 mm)
- 1 x E-Cut long-life saw blade (65 mm)
- 1 x HSS segment saw blade
- 1 x Carbide segment saw blade
- 1 x Carbide rasp (triangular), perforated
- 1 x Plastic Carrying Case
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
|Northern Ireland (BT postcodes)||£14.00|
|Republic of Ireland IOM||N/A|
|Channel Islands & Islands||£14.00|
|Rest Of The World||N/A|
NOTE: Price is per order not per item
Excellent service and superb product at an exceptional price.
Brian, Gairloch 23/12/2016
good seller,arrived on time
C, Londonderry 13/12/2016
Best tool ever invented why did I never have one 30 years ago so many uses makes jobs so much easier if your are a keen diy person or tradesman. In my opinion it has a use in what ever trade your in if in the building and engineering game
Julian, manchester 30/11/2016
All as expected a great product and accessories all wrapped up in an indestructible box
well worth the extra few pounds over the competition
Peter, Great Dunmow 08/11/2016
Have not tried it. It is a gift for my dad. So far it seemed neat!
Reiko, Coventry 02/11/2016
A great tool at a great price and delivered promptly into the bargain
Alan, Edinburgh 25/10/2016
A high quality product. Expensive but worth every penny. A tool you can trust and tackle serious jobs with. All accessories are up to the same standard. I would recommend it to amateur and professional alike. Tool attachment and changing are tops.
Alan, Farnborough 24/09/2016
Everything concerning the online order from payment to delivery was first class
A superb example of online vending
dave, cromdale 30/08/2016
Highly recommended by other Installers, not disappointed: this is a quality piece of kit.
Pros: Solid build quality, quality 5 metre flex, quick lock attachment does exactly what it says. Included tools are also quality. Even the case is quality (I've used it to stand on many times I'm about 75kg).
Cons: Can't honestly think of any!
john, Applecross 23/08/2016
clever tool, got us out of trouble several times in the first week. should have bought one years ago when boat building or working on site. only downside spare tools are expensive.
derek, Camborne 17/08/2016