- Delivery Info
These lightweight flame retardant overalls have replaced the FR5055, which used to be the best selling Dickies FR Overall. This updated design offers maximum protection against heat and flame with it's cotton being Pyrovatex® FR treated. Additionally the garment features flame retardant reflective tape across the shoulders, arms & legs and an extended collar area for throat/neck protection. There are side access pockets, which will allow entry to garments worn beneath this coverall and additionally there are two back pockets and a rule pocket.
- EN ISO 11612: 2008 (A1 B1 C1)
- •Pyrovatex® FR treated cotton.
- •Flame retardant reflective tape.
- •Extended collar for neck/throat protection.
- •Reinforced construction.
- •Side access pockets.
- •Two back pockets & rule pocket.
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
|Northern Ireland (BT postcodes)||£3.49|
|Republic of Ireland IOM||N/A|
|Channel Islands & Islands||£5.00|
|Rest Of The World||N/A|
NOTE: Price is per order not per item