- Delivery Info
The fastest multi-hammer in the 4kg class.
- Wide range of applications in chiselling and drilling work and when working with a core cutter
- Drills up to 30% faster (25 mm diameter) than other tools in its class
- Low vibration levels of only 10 m/s² for less tiring work due to Bosch Vibration Control
- Extremely robust due to aluminium gear housing
- Extremely fast changing between SDS-plus and keyless chuck for drilling in wood and metal
- Compact design for perfect handling
- Bosch GBH 4-32 DFR
- Carrying case
- Keyless chuck 13mm
- Depth stop 310mm
- SDS-plus quick-change chuck
- Auxiliary handle
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase. That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you.
*as long as it has been unused and in original condition and packaging.
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or if it's faulty. Simply get in touch and we'll take care of the rest.
- If unwanted, products must be in the original condition and box you received them in.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 72 hours.
*Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
|Northern Ireland (BT postcodes)||£14.00|
|Republic of Ireland IOM||N/A|
|Channel Islands & Islands||£14.00|
|Rest Of The World||N/A|
NOTE: Price is per order not per item
The Bosch GBH 4-32 rotary hammer drill is the real deal. Like many Bosh professional tools it performs excellently.
I had been trying to remove some stones from a stone wall with a club hammer and stone bolster without success, but just a few blasts with the GBH 4-32 did the job without effort and with no collateral damage to the rest of the wall. This machine is highly recommended.
UK Tool Centre delivered in three days and the price was good.
All in all, I could not have been more pleased.
Christopher, Weston-super-Mare 24/03/2017
The product is exactly what we needed to replace a broken product we were using, the value for money was excellent value. I would recommend the product after having 2 for a long time we needed to replace both of them and the best value for money was the updated product from UK Tool Centre, with free postage and packing and excellent service.
Bruce, Leeds 09/12/2013