- Delivery Info
Advantages: GBH 8-45 DV Professional
Top performance when drilling and chiselling thanks to 1500 watt motor and 12.5 joules of single impact energy.
Low vibration of only 7 m/s² when chiselling and 8 m/s² when drilling due to intelligent triple vibration damping system.
Turbo Power function for extra performance in chiselling mode due to additional use of the energy used for rotation in drilling mode.
Long lifetime due to robust metal components.
Unique automatic switch lock for the best convenience in continuous chiselling applications.
Overload clutch to protect the user and the machine.
Soft start for clean drilling starts.
Speed controller for optimum adjustment to suit the application.
Technical data: GBH 8-45 DV Professional
- Rated power input - 1.500w
- Max. impact energy - 12.5 J
- Impact rate at rated speed - 1.380 – 2.760 bpm
- Rated speed - 0 – 305 rpm
- Weight - 8.9 kg
- Tool holder - SDS-max
- Drilling range
- Drilling diameter in concrete with hammer drill bits - 12 – 45mm
- Optimum range of applications in concrete with hammer drill bits - 20 – 40mm
- Drilling diameter in concrete with breakthrough drill bits - 80mm
- Drilling diameter in concrete with core cutters - 125mm
Measured values determined according to EN 60745.
Total vibration values (vector sum of three directions)
Vibration emission value ah - 7.0 m/s²
Uncertainty K - 1.5 m/s²
Hammer drilling in concrete -
Vibration emission value ah - 8.0 m/s²
Uncertainty K - 1.5 m/s²
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
|Northern Ireland (BT postcodes)||£0.00|
|Republic of Ireland IOM||N/A|
|Channel Islands & Islands||£0.00|
|Rest Of The World||N/A|
NOTE: Price is per order not per item