- Delivery Info
The most powerful rotary hammer from Bosch.
The Bosch GBH12-52D Hammer Drill provides top performance when drilling and chiselling thanks to 1700W motor and 19 joules of single impact energy, whilst the speed controller gives optimum adjustment to suit the application.
- Top performance when drilling and chiselling thanks to 1700 watt motor and 19 joules of single impact energy
- Automatic switch lock for the best convenience in continuous chiselling applications
- Long lifetime due to robust metal components
- Overload clutch to protect the user and the machine
- Soft start for clean drilling starts
- Speed controller for optimum adjustment to suit the application
- Service display indicates an impending carbon brush change.
- SDS-Max tool holder: optimum power transfer from the tool to the accessory
- Restart protection prevents the drill from automatically starting again after a power cut
- Overload clutch: rotation eliminator protects both you and the drill if the bit jams
- Constant Electronic acts as a power booster for heavy loads, ensuring consistent speed
- Soft start: smooth start-up for clean drilling starts
- Speed preselection: adjust the speed of this hammer drill to suit the application
- Service display informs you of an impending carbon brush change
- Automatic switch lock: handy when conducting continuous chiseling tasks
- Robust metal components: this SDS drill has a long lifetime
- Rated power input: 1,700W
- Impact energy: 19J
- Impact rate at rated speed: 1,750 - 2,150 bpm
- Rated speed: 0 - 220 rpm
- Weight: 11.5kg
- Size (L x W x H): 600mm x 120mm x 312mm
- Bit holder: SDS-Max
- Drilling diameter in concrete (hammer drill bits): 12 - 52mm
- Range of applications in concrete (hammer drill bits): 30 - 50mm
- Drilling diameter in concrete (breakthrough drill bits): 80mm
- Drilling diameter in concrete (core cutters): 150mm
Vibration emission value ah: 15.0 m/s²
Uncertainty K: 2.8 m/s²
- Hammer drilling in concrete
Vibration emission value ah: 20.0 m/s²
Uncertainty K: 1.5 m/s²
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase, That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you. Simply get in touch and we'll help with the process. Tel 0203 8718 515
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or If you've changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we'll exchange or refund it. This doesn't affect your statuory rights.
- All items must be in their original packaging and unused. We are unable to accept return of a products which is not in it’s original, undamaged packaging.
- We can offer to collect at a charge of £13.50 per collection. For heavier item or hazardous items including all liquids the collection fee will be priced on application.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 5 day's.
Faulty or Damaged item(s):
We take great care in packaging your items, but in the unlikely event that the order is damaged or a is incomplete please contact us straight away or within 24 hours and we'll do everything we can to put it right.
Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
|Northern Ireland (BT postcodes)||£14.00|
|Republic of Ireland IOM||N/A|
|Channel Islands & Islands||£14.00|
|Rest Of The World||N/A|
NOTE: Price is per order not per item