Bosch Rotary Hammer Drill GBH 4-32 DFR
Rotary Hammer Drill GBH 4-32 DFR Options
|Rotary Hammer Drill GBH 4-32 DFR 110V(GBH4-32 DFR)||£450.00||£315.00|
|Rotary Hammer Drill GBH 4-32 DFR 240V(GBH4-32 DFR)||£450.00||£315.00|
The fastest multi-hammer in the 4kg class.
- Wide range of applications in chiselling and drilling work and when working with a core cutter
- Drills up to 30% faster (25 mm diameter) than other tools in its class
- Low vibration levels of only 10 m/s² for less tiring work due to Bosch Vibration Control
- Extremely robust due to aluminium gear housing
- Extremely fast changing between SDS-plus and keyless chuck for drilling in wood and metal
- Compact design for perfect handling
- Bosch GBH 4-32 DFR
- Carrying case
- Keyless chuck 13mm
- Depth stop 310mm
- SDS-plus quick-change chuck
- Auxiliary handle
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase. That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you.
*as long as it has been unused and in original condition and packaging.
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or if it's faulty. Simply get in touch and we'll take care of the rest.
- If unwanted, products must be in the original condition and box you received them in.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 72 hours.
*Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
|Northern Ireland (BT postcodes)||£14.00|
|Republic of Ireland||N/A|
|IOM, Channel Islands & Islands||£14.00|
|Rest Of The World||N/A|
NOTE: Price is per order not per item