|Product sent was nicely packaged "new item" . Ideal tool for amateur DIY at Very good price, no other dealer gives better price than UKTOOLCENTRE.CO.UK for MT300KA & it's 300W. Other machines with similar power aren't this competitively priced. Comes with all attachments (Cutting, Sanding & grout removal). As stated earlier this is DIY/Semi-Pro tool not on level of Bosch, Dewalt or Makita tools which are trade tools. This is one level below and fit for the purpose for a serious home DIYer.|
|Sam, London 08/08/2014|
|I am just a DIYer, and didn't want to spend lots of money buying DeWalt, Makita or Bosch, so when I saw the Black & Decker tool at this fantastic price I had to try it. I am impressed by its sturdy build quality and more so with its quick change facility. Also, I can still use attachments I had for a previous multi tool with the adapter. All in all I am more than happy with its looks, handling and performance so far and more importantly it's value.|
|William, Dunoon 31/07/2014|
Black & Decker MT300KA 300w Oscillating Multi Tool Kit
Sorry this item is currently out of stock
Get the job done faster with the new Oscillating Multi Tool
- Superlok(TM) Tool Free Accessory change, Easier than competition, Faster Job completion, no Allen key required!
- Robust Jam pot design provides durability and easy servicing
- Slim back handle design & Soft Grip provides greater comfort for longer use
- 10,000-22,000 Variable Speed provides optimum control on all tasks
- Sanding platen includes Integrated Dust Extraction, for a cleaner working environment
- 1 X Sanding pad with integrated dust extraction
- 1 X Precision cutting blade for plunge
- 1 X Blade segment
- 1 X Blade scrapers
- 1 X Flexible blade scrapers
- 6 X abrasive paper (grain size: 60,80,120)
- Tool adapter for attaching accessories Bosch, Einhell and Worx
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase. That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you.
*as long as it has been unused and in original condition and packaging.
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or if it's faulty. Simply get in touch and we'll take care of the rest.
- If unwanted, products must be in the original condition and box you received them in.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 72 hours.
*Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
|Northern Ireland (BT postcodes)||£0.00|
|Republic of Ireland||N/A|
|IOM, Channel Islands & Islands||£0.00|
|Rest Of The World||N/A|
NOTE: Price is per order not per item