|excellent service all round, very prompt delivery and excellent tool.|
|Jorg, Wareham 29/04/2013|
|Excellent bit of kit brought the combo drill driver set so I didn't have to keep swapping bits about lot lighter than me 18v drill so easy to handle and these drills have still got the poke for most jobs especially in older houses where walls are a bit soft,really good for kitchens and furniture assemble as well.|
|Anthony, Paignton 02/04/2013|
|Very good value for money, I am a joiner and was surprised with the torque.|
|Eric, Nottingham 23/01/2013|
|I'm amazed at the torque of the two tools for a 12 volt system the power is very good. They are light weight easy to work with. The price was excellent (best I could find) so I have no hesitation in recommending.|
|Nick, Uckfield 12/07/2012|
|Lovely bit of kit. Both tools are very small but pack quite a punch! They seem solidly made I've had no problems with them yet. They've really sped up my mechanic work no end. The impact driver may struggle with tough seized bolts but that's not really much of a surprise considering it's so compact and low powered. For normal bolts and driving screws however it's great!|
|Adam, St. Albans 19/05/2012|
|View All Reviews|
|Extremely happy with this little tool kit, light and very useful, saved me so much time with the work I do, for the smaller jobs that don't need the heavier drills. The service The Tool Centre was gave was good, received in the post in good time.|
|Kevin, Stewartby 12/01/2012|
Hitachi KC10DFL Peak HXP Micro Series 2-Piece Combo Kit 10.8V
Do more for less.
A high spec combi kit from Hitachi consisting of the DS10DFL lightweight drill driver and the WH10DFL lightweight impact driver. The kit comes complete with two Li-ION batteries (which don't lose their charge over time, and come with a 3 year warranty on the machines and 1 year on the batteries) a charger and official nylon carry bag.
- Best-in-class torque, 841 in/lbs (WH10DFL) of to power through the toughest jobs
- Quick change 1/4” hex chuck for simple bit replacements (WH10DFL)
- 21 clutch torque settings for ultimate precision and control in both forward and reverse (DS10DFL)
- Responsive variable speed trigger for complete control during intricate operations
- No-load speed of up to 2,500 RPM for faster impact driving (WH10DFL)
- Mechanical Two Speed Gearing For Increased Power (DS10DFL)
- Electronic feedback provides power control for equal torque and rpm in both forward and reverse
- Free-standing design allows impact driver to stand on its own when not in use
- (2) 1.5Ah Li-ion batteries deliver steady power during every charge
- Balanced tool weight ensures wrist alignment and reduces fatigue
- Official Canvas Tool Carrying Case
- Li-ion Technology
- Hitachi HXP Li-ion Batteries are covered by a one year professional warranty
- DS10DFL lightweight high spec drill/driver
- WH10DFL lightweight high spec impact driver
- 2 x 1.5Ah Li-Ion batteries
- UC10SFL 40 minute charger
- Nylon Bag
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase. That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you.
*as long as it has been unused and in original condition and packaging.
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or if it's faulty. Simply get in touch and we'll take care of the rest.
- If unwanted, products must be in the original condition and box you received them in.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 72 hours.
|Northern Ireland (BT postcodes)||£14.00|
|Republic of Ireland||£20.00|
|IOM, Channel Islands & Islands||£14.00|
|Rest Of The World||N/A|
NOTE: Price is per order not per item
You May Also Like...
£24.99 inc VAT
from £141.37 inc VAT
£149.00 inc VAT
£79.95 inc VAT