Bosch GSR 12V-15 FC Drill Driver Set 12V (2 x 2.0Ah)
The tried-and-tested FlexiClick system is now available as a 12 volt version: With the GSR 12V-15 FC Professional, Bosch is offering the shortest cordless drill/driver in its class. With four adapters – a bit holder with bit locking as well as a drill chuck, an off-set angle and an angle adapter – it is the most versatile system in the market. Furthermore, Bosch is the only manufacturer whose angle adapter can be combined and used with any of the three other adapters. This means that tradespeople such as carpenters, kitchen installers, furniture makers and exhibition stand builders, who often have to work in very tight spaces, can be more flexible. Furthermore, it is even easier to complete typical tasks using the compact 12 volt system than it is with the more powerful tools in the 14.4 or 18 volt classes. This includes, for example, to loosen or drive screws in areas close to edges on cabinets or drill holes in tight gaps. Tried-and-tested features have been kept: Even with the 12 volt system, the off-set angle and the angle adapter can remain on the tool when you are adjusting them.
5-in-1 cordless drill/driver system for professionals
- Shortest 12 volt cordless drill/driver in the market with four adapters
- Maximum flexibility and precision in hard-to-reach areas
- Comfortable handling: Adapters can simply remain on the tool while adjusting
The FlexiClick 5-in-1 12 volt system at a glance
1. With its head length of just 132 millimeters, the GSR 12V-15 FC Professional is the shortest cordless drill/driver in its class, meaning that it is a problem-solver when it comes to tight spaces. It has a magnetic bit holder and can therefore be used without any adapter. Weighing just 800 grams, it is extremely lightweight. Maximum torques of 30 newton meters in hard screwdriving applications and 15 newton meters in soft screwdriving applications guarantee rapid work progress.
2. The GFA 12-X Professional bit holder has a HEX holder and bit locking. This ensures that professionals can work with precision – bits and drills cannot unintentionally come loose. With the bit holder, the GSR 12V-15 FC Professional is no more than 159 millimeters in length and is therefore the shortest model in the market.
3. The GFA 12-B Professional drill chuck adapter has an auto-lock function and can be used for drill bits up to ten millimeters. Including drill chuck adapter, the cordless drill/driver is 178 millimeters long and allows you to drill in tight spaces.
4. The GFA 12-E Professional off-set angle adapter allows for precise screw-driving close to edges. You just have 12 millimeters to the edge. 16 working positions can be set without to remove the FlexiClick adapter from the cordless drill/driver.
5. At just 61 millimeters in length, the GFA 12-W Professional angle adapter is the shortest angle adapter in its class. Tradespeople can use it to screw in screws easily and precisely even where there is limited space. It effectively drives screws round corners, and can be quickly and easily locked in 16 different positions.
Securely connected in only a few moves
It takes just a few steps to connect a FlexiClick adapter to the GSR 12V-15 FC Professional cordless drill/driver: Simply place the adapter onto the FlexiClick interface and turn it clockwise. A click and a control indicator on the adapter confirm that both components have been securely connected.
Flexible Power System is Full compatibility with 10.8 and 12 volt
The GSR 12V-15 FC Professional cordless drill/driver is part of the “Flexible Power System” from Bosch. The “12” in the tool name indicates the maximum battery voltage of 12 volts and replaces the previous nomenclature of 10.8 volts, the average battery voltage specification. Existing 10.8 volt batteries and chargers remain fully compatible. It goes without saying that the new 12 volt batteries as well are compatible with the existing 10.8 volt tools.
|Specifications||GSR 12V-15 FC Professional
|Max. battery voltage||12 V|
|Battery capacity||2.0 Ah|
|Head length without system
adapter (Length x height)
|132 x 178 mm|
|Max. torque (hard/soft)||30/15 Nm|
|No load speed (1st gear/2nd gear)||0 - 400/0 – 1,300 rpm|
|Max. drilling diameter in wood/steel||19/10 mm|
|Max. screw diameter||7 mm|
|Weight including battery||0.8 kg|
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase. That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you.
*as long as it has been unused and in original condition and packaging.
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or if it's faulty. Simply get in touch and we'll take care of the rest.
- If unwanted, products must be in the original condition and box you received them in.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 72 hours.
*Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
|Northern Ireland (BT postcodes)||£14.00|
|Republic of Ireland||N/A|
|IOM, Channel Islands & Islands||£14.00|
|Rest Of The World||N/A|
NOTE: Price is per order not per item