LED Lenser H7.2 Head Torch
Head torches are now used by a wide variety of tradesmen as they enable them to angle light where they need it and work hands free. They are especially useful when working in restricted areas and can be seen on the heads of plumbers, electricians, mechanics, plasterers and heating engineers. They are also used on an everyday basis by cyclists, runners, walkers and fishermen, to name but a few leisure activities.
They are also used on an everyday basis by cyclists, runners, walkers and fishermen, to name but a few leisure activities.
The LED Lenser® Professional Head Lamp is the result of a passion for perfection in hand-free lighting. This new version of the high performance classic, the H7, has been significantly re-engineered to provide superior comfort, better light distribution and improved performance. The careful selection and addition of one of the very latest CREE® LED Light Chips into this stunning new Head Lamp, together with a re-configured lens, enables the light to be both bright (250 lumens on Boost) and light up a much larger area than its predecessor.
There is a multi-function Dynamic 'wheel' switch to control the SLT (Smart Lighting Technology) options: dim option and light intensity of power, low power and boost options.
There is also a low battery message system. This top quality professional head torch has gold plated contacts for better conductivity. These contacts also resist corrosion from batteries.
Contents & Features
- Gold plated contacts for better conductivity.
- Latest CREE LED light chip.
- Power: 250 lumens max.
- Run Time: up to 60 hours.
- Beam Distance: up to 160m.
- Dimmable and multiple light options.
- Lamp head pivots within 90° angle for directional light.
- Robust cabling meaning areas exposed to strain are toughened and more flexible.
- Low battery message system.
- Transport lock to prevent the light from being switched on by accident.
- Ergonomic comfort design.
- Recalibrated lens for wider light beam angle.
- Water and dust resistant to IPX54.
- Weight: 164 grams.
- Supplied with: Belt Hook and Duracell® Batteries (4xAAA).
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be delighted with your purchase. That's why if you aren't happy with it for whatever reason* within 30 days, we'll refund or replace it for you.
*as long as it has been unused and in original condition and packaging.
If you need to return something for any reason, whether it's not the right tool for the job or if it's faulty. Simply get in touch and we'll take care of the rest.
- If unwanted, products must be in the original condition and box you received them in.
- Once we receive your item back at the warehouse, we'll refund you within 72 hours.
*Returns for SIP Industrial Products & Other Pallet items
Due to the size and nature of SIP products (including the subsidised shipping costs we offer) there is a restocking fee of approximately 15% of the value of the item plus any shipping charge if returned. Please contact us to confirm any details.
|Northern Ireland (BT postcodes)||£1.99|
|Republic of Ireland||N/A|
|IOM, Channel Islands & Islands||N/A|
|Rest Of The World||N/A|
NOTE: Price is per order not per item